Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i grit my girl enfp crush good morning and night everyday, and she often replies back with the same wishes, ( Often not Everytime ) how to know if they feel annoyed or not?

·
Registered
15,871 Posts
If I’m annoyed I wouldn’t answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
1,614 Posts
I agree with @ai.tran.75
As long as I'm replying, it means I'm not annoyed and everything's fine 🌻

Sometimes I wouldn't reply when I'm busy with something, so I'd answer late after I finish whatever I have in hand.

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Agreed. If she answers (even if it’s later). You’re fine.

I will say it again. If we don’t want someone’s attention then we make it very clear. She would tell you or stop communicating if she didn’t want these messages.

Also if she is allowing you to talk to her in good morning and goodnight wishes and not stopping it then she feels close to you and enjoys your company and thoughts. She probably loves getting good morning and goodnight wishes from you. For friendship for right now? For something more at some point? Find out. You can just talk to her about her vision.

Reactions: ENFPathetic

·
Registered
215 Posts

What do male-to-female Good morning/Good night messages mean?

a) Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!Iloveyou!

b) I love you! I imagine exactly how your paradise body looks like when you dress or undress! Of course I can’t write that yet.

c) I love you!

d) I love you. Since I am inclined to understatement, this is already my fortissimo, so don’t expect more, let alone something with ‘love’.

e) I love you! Do you love me too?

f) I love you! Don’t you love me?

g) I love you! Don't you love me at all?

h) I love you! Don't you love me at all? What do you think is wrong with me?

i) I love you! Don’t you love me at all? What do I lack, in your opinion? I am beginning to doubt your judgment. Alternatively, I doubt your capacity for love.

j) I do love you, but this exchange of irrelevant information is tedious. What was the name of that AI message server?

k) I love you. More or less. Less than you believe. But your body seems worth every effort! More details can only be said after the inspection.

l) I love you rather less, but I must keep up appearances, because your younger sister and your mother are simply stunning, and they shall be my next project! Of course I can't send them four additional Good morning/Good night messages per day.

m) My parents want me to finally get married. Their will be done!

n) I hardly love you, but marital courtesy simply dictates a friendly façade.

Sending the same message to ENP types more than once makes the first Boring-Person-Alarm warning lamps light up. This doesn’t apply to the notification of lottery wins, but they rarely come twice a day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts