Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not saying I hate every single one, they're just soooooo irritating at times. Has anyone else experienced this? They're so bossy and overreacting and dramatic and judging at times.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I read the description on personalitypage.com, and knew exactly who it was talking about. Lucky for me I don't come into contact with them very often.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
My dad is an ESFJ. I think he's the only one I know that I willingly interact with. He can be so sweet and then other times he drives me crazy. Though that probably isn't atypical for child/parent relationships.

·
Banned
211 Posts
-Apart from that you're not an ISTP. So, when you say, "We," it's agrivating.
"I," or, "My type," Would be better.

Apostrophes are good for you.
so do you suppose ISTPs are the only ones who are allowed to post around here? I can post wherever I want when I want to. Besides that, show me where it says that only ISTPs can post here otherwise everyone else can pitch in.

and have you ever heard of 'oops, a mistake'

because it doesnt look like you have.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
For fuck's sake, it takes only a second to look to the left and see what someone's type is. This isn't our forum, none of us created it, we're not paying for it, let whoever has an opinion speak. GEEZ.

·
Registered
666 Posts
so do you suppose ISTPs are the only ones who are allowed to post around here? I can post wherever I want when I want to. Besides that, show me where it says that only ISTPs can post here otherwise everyone else can pitch in.

and have you ever heard of 'oops, a mistake'

because it doesnt look like you have.

I'm just explaining the confusion. Did i ever say that i or anyone else didn't want you posting here? Don't put words in my mouth. =\

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Topics like this annoy me. There are people I don't get along with of every type. The end.

·
Registered
666 Posts
it was very self explanatory in your post. Someone else wouldnt have pointed that out if thats not what you meant in that post. End of story.

Evidently you're not aware of the simplicity and bluntness of our speach style. :blushed:

Also, don't know of any esfjs in particular that i know... ESFPs grind on my nerves though...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.