Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, do ESFJ's find INTJ childish? do you guys find us too immature? Also do you guys find us too brutally honest and should grow up and learn to watch what we are saying/doing?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
L.O.L well I'm an INTJ and I can be seen as immature. Mostly because I like tricking people and trapping them in certain situation. I love to play mind games and logical games. I can also get very sarcastic which normally people think I'm being honest/serious =/

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
L.O.L well I'm an INTJ and I can be seen as immature. Mostly because I like tricking people and trapping them in certain situation. I love to play mind games and logical games. I can also get very sarcastic which normally people think I'm being honest/serious =/
Haha...I can't say I know an INTJ for sure, but I have one friend who can get on my nerves by doing what you described. Sometimes I take the jokes a bit personally or grow tired of the some of the style of the jokes (where I am at the expense usually). At the same time though, I sort of appreciate it at times because it's so different from a lot of people I know. At times though too, I get a little quiet or hold back to avoid getting ridiculed.

I don't feel like jokes or games like that are immature usually. Sometimes, I feel the reverse like they're above me at times, or I just get kind of annoyed if i don't understand it. Then I realize I am being kind of a strong feeler. :/

Reactions: Portal

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha...I can't say I know an INTJ for sure, but I have one friend who can get on my nerves by doing what you described. Sometimes I take the jokes a bit personally or grow tired of the some of the style of the jokes (where I am at the expense usually). At the same time though, I sort of appreciate it at times because it's so different from a lot of people I know. At times though too, I get a little quiet or hold back to avoid getting ridiculed.

I don't feel like jokes or games like that are immature usually. Sometimes, I feel the reverse like they're above me at times, or I just get kind of annoyed if i don't understand it. Then I realize I am being kind of a strong feeler. :/
Thank you that put a little perspective in my head. I think I know an ESFJ and I would always create this logical trap and she would fell into it then I would force her to admit I'm right. She would always response with "you're so wrong about me. God you're so childish!"

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Im ISFJ but i wouldnt consider INTJs childish unless they do childish things (such as being middle aged and spending too much time with video games. not letting go of action figures etc.)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im ISFJ but i wouldnt consider INTJs childish unless they do childish things (such as being middle aged and spending too much time with video games. not letting go of action figures etc.)
I will never let go of my Legos and Erektor Set! They're fun and and force you to use your brain to create and learn.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I will never let go of my Legos and Erektor Set! They're fun and and force you to use your brain to create and learn.
those are fine. Lion-o doll would not be

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
LOL what kind of INTJ would have one of those? He-Man or no go.

That was me being facetious by the way. However I'm serious when it comes to keeping Super Mario Bros.
why are you concerned with what ESFJs think?

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
As stated, do ESFJ's find INTJ childish? do you guys find us too immature? Also do you guys find us too brutally honest and should grow up and learn to watch what we are saying/doing?
I find you INTJs to be unclear about your feelings. You should open up more. ;-)

·
Banned
2,078 Posts

And it's normal and OK to feel. We wish we could feel at times. But then we realize how irrational it is to feel, and we quickly get over that.

No but really, you ESFJs ar ethe mothafucken' shyt! Love you all! So much.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Because ESFJs are extremely puzzling and weird so I want to get into their pants and learn more about them.
this was the most pertinent information LOL nice.

Reactions: Hollow Man

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
heh heh what can I say :p They're weird with their feelings
just remember to give verbal appreciation more than you think is necessary. Dont belittle their bursts of emotion and get them involved in MBTI so they can better understand why you act the way you do.

Reactions: stickr

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just remember to give verbal appreciation more than you think is necessary. Dont belittle their bursts of emotion and get them involved in MBTI so they can better understand why you act the way you do.
I do! I begin by telling how crazy and illogical they can be sometime, and I love to solve them like a puzzle

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I do! I begin by telling how crazy and illogical they can be sometime, and I love to solve them like a puzzle
fail. no one likes to hear that they are insane and in need of solving.

Reactions: Hollow Man
1 - 20 of 24 Posts