Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do ESFJ girls Usually like Going to bars and clubs? If you do, What is the best way to approach You? And if not, Where is it that you Socialize the most?

·
Registered
797 Posts
I don't go to bars (I'm under 21), but I love clubs. I love dancing and loud music and such. You'll probably find us at all sorts of social settings (festivals, fairs, poetry readings, concerts, etc.), usually with a bunch of friends around us. The best way to approach us is to just be yourself (I have pretty good instincts about people's authenticity and trustworthiness) and be prepared to talk and have fun. :p I don't know what other advice to give.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't go to bars (I'm under 21), but I love clubs. I love dancing and loud music and such. You'll probably find us at all sorts of social settings (festivals, fairs, poetry readings, concerts, etc.), usually with a bunch of friends around us. The best way to approach us is to just be yourself (I have pretty good instincts about people's authenticity and trustworthiness) and be prepared to talk and have fun. :p I don't know what other advice to give.
That's the trend I notice, ESFJs are always with a group of friends, as in, more than just one friend or two. I think I will just be more observant and try to spot them in the group and just be myself and befriend the entire group as opposed to trying to talk to her only. I hope she would appreciate that effort. Thanks for the advice!! It's great!

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
I don't go to bars unless it's a restaurant and I'm eating there, and I certainly never go to meet someone. I enjoy clubs on occasion because I like dancing, but again, I wouldn't meet someone there. Personally, I don't like to talk to and get to know strangers. I don't know why, but it's just not how I am. I'd rather meet someone through an organization I'm a part of or through mutual friends.

·
Auntie Duckie
2,720 Posts
Personally I prefer bladed/sharp objects to clubs and bars, although I keep a hickory stick near the back door in case any stray dogs come too close to me or Mrs. Duckie when we're outside.

:ninja: <- Ultra Ninja-zombie-devil-duckie mode engaged!!

-ZDD

·
Registered
108 Posts
Though i can't speak for the female ESFJ's, I heartily agree with being yourself and the whole authenticty thing. I personally don't drink or anything like that, but I love to head out with a friend / bunch of friends and have a good night somewhere. I also never go out to 'hook up' or 'pick up' (whatever takes your fancy) but I guess that's more my opinion rather than a trait of ESFJ's in general.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Though i can't speak for the female ESFJ's, I heartily agree with being yourself and the whole authenticty thing. I personally don't drink or anything like that, but I love to head out with a friend / bunch of friends and have a good night somewhere. I also never go out to 'hook up' or 'pick up' (whatever takes your fancy) but I guess that's more my opinion rather than a trait of ESFJ's in general.
No, as an ESFJ girl, I totally feel the same way. I'm a "relationship" type of girl, not a "casual hookup" girl. I tried once and it was just so not who I was. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I associate this trait with SJs in general. My ISTJ has only ever had girlfriends, no casual things in between. We both really like monogamy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, as an ESFJ girl, I totally feel the same way. I'm a "relationship" type of girl, not a "casual hookup" girl. I tried once and it was just so not who I was. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I associate this trait with SJs in general. My ISTJ has only ever had girlfriends, no casual things in between. We both really like monogamy.
I didn't think I was the only one, but there's always the danger of speaking on behalf of people when you don't actually know what they're thinking. Personally never hooked up randomly or anything along those lines. I have been told I have little clue if someone is after me though.

I always have fun at bars / clubs anyway, depending on the types of people there. If I'm out and people sleaze onto friends when they don't want it, I'll be the guy that will dance imbetween / whatever to try and give the hint, but having someone talk shit about one of my friends can ruin my night. For instance, last time I was out I was with a few friends, and we knew a couple people from what was on that day. There was a guy that was saying that one of my friends was "a slut" (to put it nicely). That kinda ruined my night.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I personally like going to bars and having a drink or five, lol! I am not much for dancing (only because I can't dance), so I tend to steer clear of clubs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts