Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I dunno. I had a lot of ESFJ friends growing up (so I guess they did, unless they just felt sorry for me being so weird :tongue:), but I could never figure out why they liked me because we didn't have very much in common.

Reactions: quadrivium

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have noticed that as an intj the only people who can accept me for being weird are the nurturers. the esfj's. Everyone else thinks I'm weird. I don't really care either because I don't have anything in common with them and do not enjoy their company. But even the esfj's don't have alot in common with me, but they listen to me and I am able to teach them and share my knowledge with them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The INTJs and ESFJs I know seem to get along pretty well with each other... which is funny 'cause the rest of the bunch (ESTJs, ISTJs, ISTPs, ISFPs and ESTPs) struggle to like either one of the types, lol. INTX and ESFX seem to generally get along somehow... at least the ones I've met. My INTJ friends on Facebook (ones I used to know but rarely talk to nowadays) mostly hang out with ESFs and INTs, with a few ENFs thrown in for good measure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts