Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering...it doesn't seem like you guys have a dull moment, even when you're alone. (sometimes I feel that you guys need space from other intense extroverts).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes. When you're at home alone with a toddler for a solid week, you want about 2 hours alone, then you want an entire night of partying. (Says this i/e borderliner.)

Reactions: roxasquall

·
Premium Member
10,504 Posts
I don't like to be alone but I truly dislike being alone in a crowd. When I'm surrounded by noise and jostling people, I feel intensely alone in my pain. Lonely is not a good place to be.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't like to be alone but I truly dislike being alone in a crowd. When I'm surrounded by noise and jostling people, I feel intensely alone in my pain. Lonely is not a good place to be.
I sometimes feel like that, even though it seems like I'm okay. As an ENFJ, I just need to be around people and community, something which seems hard to get these days. I look at my ESFP friend and I get really jealous that he has everything together (or so it seems). He doesn't seem lonely even when he is alone, and I get jealous of that. I don't think he realizes that his friendship means a lot to me, and that he makes me not lonely.

·
Premium Member
10,504 Posts
I am just like you. I need to be around people and community. I never act lonely, though, so no one ever knows that I get lonely. Your friend might be the same way.

I sometimes feel like that, even though it seems like I'm okay. As an ENFJ, I just need to be around people and community, something which seems hard to get these days. I look at my ESFP friend and I get really jealous that he has everything together (or so it seems). He doesn't seem lonely even when he is alone, and I get jealous of that. I don't think he realizes that his friendship means a lot to me, and that he makes me not lonely.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am just like you. I need to be around people and community. I never act lonely, though, so no one ever knows that I get lonely. Your friend might be the same way.
Is it different for guys and girls though? He's a male ESFP. I don't know what he thinks or if he feels lonely. He does reminisce though, so I always wonder what he's thinking about. I know you ESFP are present minded majority of the time, but if I can just tap into you and see what's going on, that would be great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts