Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in love with an ESTJ woman, and I think shes amazing. I was on a date and I was talking a lot to her about her core beliefs (and mine also) , but when we talked about other stuff..she began talking about all the experiences in life shes had (I have had some but not anywhere near her experiences). I love her, but I feel like maybe she doesnt like my quiet moments. I listen to her, but sometimes I dont know what to say even though I like her. Do estj like or dislike INFJ male being quiet like this at times?

Reactions: petite libellule

·
Registered
828 Posts
I am very good friends with an INFJ male, but we are only friends. I think I can help anyway. :)

I like it when he talks about himself, his feelings, his reasoning, his experiences, but I also like it that he is a great listener. I understand if he is quiet, because he is just like that. He says he likes to listen to me, but I still feel guilty sometimes because I feel as though I am hogging up the conversation and being self centered. Maybe that is how she feels? Tell her that you love to listen to her, and that at times you just do not know what to say. She will understand. Try to talk about something you are very interested in or passionate about. I love it when a person is fascinated or deeply into something, even if I do not know anything about it. Tell her about your experiences, even if they may seem small to you. She will like to listen to them. I like to learn about people and get to know them and their family better. Talk about your family. We are totally family people. :)

I hope I helped or at least gave you some insight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts