Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
same response as: do guys like when girls say "dick" >> but here the answer is yes.

in your question, the answer is no. only boyish/horny women likes hearing "pussy"

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Stroke my pussy cat

·
Registered
ISTJ - 8w7 sx/so - 846 Tritype
2,505 Posts
same response as: do guys like when girls say "dick" >> but here the answer is yes.

in your question, the answer is no. only boyish/horny women likes hearing "pussy"
Well I dont, I dont like toboyish girls who curse.

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,901 Posts
It's a word. I neither like it nor dislike it.
The answer is probably that some women don't like it.

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
A lot of women are against it, but personally I love the word cunt. It harsh and beautiful in the same time. "I am going to fuck your cunt" feels like a warcry, "I am going to take you in my cunt and ride you" sounds like a well made threat. A pussy is a girl's part, but a cunt, a cunt is a woman's part.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
A lot of women are against it, but personally I love the word cunt. It harsh and beautiful in the same time. "I am going to fuck your cunt" feels like a warcry, "I am going to take you in my cunt and ride you" sounds like a well made threat. A pussy is a girl's part, but a cunt, a cunt is a woman's part.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I'm not a native speaker, so I'm pretty sure my perception on certain words' meaning might be weird/ different. I found the word pussy kind of funny, at first, like a joke, but I got used to it. Vagina sounded too technical. Cunt - I immediately hated it, I can't stand it. It sounds like a word you'd use for prostitutes or someone you have no emotional connection with, or like a word for more masculine, dominant women. I'm on the sweet side, perverted but sweet.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
My experience, yes, during sex sessions. For instance, hold her pussy wide open, let it drip, and put your lips right by it, but don't taste it. Then look up at her and say, "What is this?" And if she says i don't know, say yes you do, and she should say oh my dirty pussy. Then eat it.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
For me, depends entirely on context:

"Wrong:" A group of guys are standing around at a bar, loudly talking about the girls they had sex with last. It's not at all a turn on for me to hear a guy be like 'Her pussy was fire' or 'I tore that pussy up.'

"Right:" If I'm in bed with a guy and he's looking me in the eyes, asking me what I want him to do with mine. It's still vulgar to hear, but that becomes part of the turn on.

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For me, depends entirely on context:

"Wrong:" A group of guys are standing around at a bar, loudly talking about the girls they had sex with last. It's not at all a turn on for me to hear a guy be like 'Her pussy was fire' or 'I tore that pussy up.'

"Right:" If I'm in bed with a guy and he's looking me in the eyes, asking me what I want him to do with mine. It's still vulgar to hear, but that becomes part of the turn on.
You have me thinkin9 now I'm not sure if I like dick or cock. I think I prefer dick and how it's said.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I'm not a native speaker, so I'm pretty sure my perception on certain words' meaning might be weird/ different. I found the word pussy kind of funny, at first, like a joke, but I got used to it. Vagina sounded too technical. Cunt - I immediately hated it, I can't stand it. It sounds like a word you'd use for prostitutes or someone you have no emotional connection with, or like a word for more masculine, dominant women. I'm on the sweet side, perverted but sweet.

Warning: Don’t ever come to Australia. You’ll hate it here. :’D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Rub your pussy through your panties, whilst gently choking you.

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Pretty sure "box" is the preferred term.

Works best when using as a pun while flirting with an unknown woman in an elevator.

"Pussy" works fine, I've never actually met a "special lady" who objected to it, that I know of.

Plus it also works fine for women on the street who give you the hi-hat: "Ain't like your pussy don't stink!"

Avoid always: "gash." OK, you can make the odd joke maybe one time if it's that time of the month, but not really.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts