• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, so I have been typed as INTP by most people who attempted to type me and INTJ by a few. IRL according to my family members, my brother thinks I am INTP, dad think INTJ, mother INFP, uncle ISTP. So again real life people who know me well, also view me differently. In case I have biased perception of myself. Cognitive Function test again gives me a result for which you can argue for both types as my possible type. So which type do you think I am based on my overall profile, test results and all those sorts of factors. Most of the tests give me INTP as a result, except a few which gave me INTJ.

Now all that said, I do suspect that I have ADHD after looking at the symptoms. Adding this info in case it is helpful in guiding opinions.

On Big 5, I score high(83%) on openness trait(except artistic interest where I score low, moderate adventurousness, rest are high), low on Extraversion(1%), Agreeableness(1%), high on Neuroticism and low on Conscientiousness(except Cautiousness trait).

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
No idea.

All you've given us is a list of online test results and told us you think you have ADHD...

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
154 Posts
I wanna say you're INTP because of the uncertainty you have. INTJs seem to be pretty confident in themselves and act like they know everything. They have a matter-of-fact way of talking in my experience. I believe Ti is the function that makes a person analytical which I imagine could lead a person to be confused and therefore keep experimenting and guessing and over-think.

Then again, I dunno how accurate my opinions are. I'm not even sure I'm INFJ.

Reactions: Reginer

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea.

All you've given us is a list of online test results and told us you think you have ADHD...
What kind of information do you need? I have answered some questionnaires here, if that is needed.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanna say you're INTP because of the uncertainty you have. INTJs seem to be pretty confident in themselves and act like they know everything. They have a matter-of-fact way of talking in my experience. I believe Ti is the function that makes a person analytical which I imagine could lead a person to be confused and therefore keep experimenting and guessing and over-think.

Then again, I dunno how accurate my opinions are. I'm not even sure I'm INFJ.
Well most of my classmates and dad do consider me as matter of fact kind of person in terms of talking, and a kind of person who thinks he is always right. However in reality I do consider various perspectives, although I don't admit it to others unless I consider them intelligent enough.

·
Registered
INFJ 2w1
154 Posts
Well most of my classmates and dad do consider me as matter of fact kind of person in terms of talking, and a kind of person who thinks he is always right. However in reality I do consider various perspectives, although I don't admit it to others unless I consider them intelligent enough.
Hmm... Okay then, do you tend to tinker and experiment with anything? Would you consider yourself a strategist or a master planner? Do you have confidence in your ability to act accordingly if the situation required you to? Would you consider yourself care free and easy going? How are you in terms of being charming or entertaining? How in tune are you with yourself and your feelings? How about the feelings of others? Do you believe in an ultimately right or wrong way of being?

Reactions: Reginer

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm... Okay then, do you tend to tinker and experiment with anything? Would you consider yourself a strategist or a master planner? Do you have confidence in your ability to act accordingly if the situation required you to? Would you consider yourself care free and easy going? How are you in terms of being charming or entertaining? How in tune are you with yourself and your feelings? How about the feelings of others? Do you believe in an ultimately right or wrong way of being?
Experiment as in playing with Ideas, yes. However usually only if it ignites my interest in it. Also if the idea is flawed or outright wrong according to my analysis, I reject it.

I would rather consider myself a strategist. I don't really plan things out in advance, except for perhaps going out. Since situations can change which can make your previous plan to fail.

As for acting according to situation, nope, I am not confident in that ability. So often times I come across as awkward.

As for entertainment, I do joke around a lot once I am comfortable with someone, otherwise I don't speak much. Although sometimes others don't get my joke due to being overly sarcastic. So in that case I try to joke another way.

I am not really much in touch with my feeling as much as I am with my thoughts. I am more aware of others feelings and can sometimes absorb their feelings.

Right and wrong usually is a matter of perspective if we are looking at ethics. Regarding correctness, there is only relative correctness which we can attain so far. Absolute correctness is something which while it exists, would take huge technological developments to achieve, can take about several 100-1000s of years or perhaps even more.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Experiment as in playing with Ideas, yes. However usually only if it ignites my interest in it. Also if the idea is flawed or outright wrong according to my analysis, I reject it.

I would rather consider myself a strategist. I don't really plan things out in advance, except for perhaps going out. Since situations can change which can make your previous plan to fail.

As for acting according to situation, nope, I am not confident in that ability. So often times I come across as awkward.

As for entertainment, I do joke around a lot once I am comfortable with someone, otherwise I don't speak much. Although sometimes others don't get my joke due to being overly sarcastic. So in that case I try to joke another way.

I am not really much in touch with my feeling as much as I am with my thoughts. I am more aware of others feelings and can sometimes absorb their feelings.

Right and wrong usually is a matter of perspective if we are looking at ethics. Regarding correctness, there is only relative correctness which we can attain so far. Absolute correctness is something which while it exists, would take huge technological developments to achieve, can take about several 100-1000s of years or perhaps even more.
What about the carefree/easy-going part? I don't think you answered that.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about the carefree/easy-going part? I don't think you answered that.
It might depend on what you are looking for when asking that question. If there is no external pressure, I am usually care free or rather easy going. Under stress or a bit of unfavourable environment tho, I am tense and worrying. Although externally I still appear calm to others for most of the time.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It might depend on what you are looking for when asking that question. If there is no external pressure, I am usually care free or rather easy going. Under stress or a bit of unfavourable environment tho, I am tense and worrying. Although externally I still appear calm to others for most of the time.
Okay. How important is it to you that your external environment is organized?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay. How important is it to you that your external environment is organized?
As long as it doesn't interferes with me, I would rather leave it unorganized. So often times I can end up losing things, to which I have found a solution to keep my important stuff in the same place. If someone changes its location, I can end up looking for it for a lot of time even if it is right in front of me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
As long as it doesn't interferes with me, I would rather leave it unorganized. So often times I can end up losing things, to which I have found a solution to keep my important stuff in the same place. If someone changes its location, I can end up looking for it for a lot of time even if it is right in front of me.
Interesting. This one is a little less definitive, but how organized are things in your mind? How confident are you in your areas of expertise, and how confident do you come off?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting. This one is a little less definitive, but how organized are things in your mind? How confident are you in your areas of expertise, and how confident do you come off?
I don't come across as much confident. However I can see the benefit of others not having much expectation that way and it puts off clingy people some way, because I do seem to use "maybe", "probably" a lot. Actually tho, I am confident of my conclusions which I have crystallized, if you understand what I mean by that term here. Often time I take my time to come to conclusions, although usually my initial assumption is proven to be correct, I still second guess myself by entertaining alternative arguments in my head.

Also I am not sure how organized I am inside my mind, certain times some thoughts come to my mind out of nowhere. I can have some difficulty to explain stuff which seems obvious to me for others. So that can contribute to the confidence statement. In the end I can shut them off if they still can't understand(although mostly they do but much later) and decide it is not worth to attempt to reason with them. So in that respect I can be arguably organized on the inside more than outside.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don't come across as much confident. However I can see the benefit of others not having much expectation that way and it puts off clingy people some way, because I do seem to use "maybe", "probably" a lot. Actually tho, I am confident of my conclusions which I have crystallized, if you understand what I mean by that term here. Often time I take my time to come to conclusions, although usually my initial assumption is proven to be correct, I still second guess myself by entertaining alternative arguments in my head.

Also I am not sure how organized I am inside my mind, certain times some thoughts come to my mind out of nowhere. I can have some difficulty to explain stuff which seems obvious to me for others. So that can contribute to the confidence statement. In the end I can shut them off if they still can't understand(although mostly they do but much later) and decide it is not worth to attempt to reason with them. So in that respect I can be arguably organized on the inside more than outside.
Do you think saying things to other people helps you to process it more, or do you prefer to just keep things in your head?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Usually the latter. Saying things is only useful to a certain kind of people who can comprehend what you are saying and provide good ideas and criticism to my own.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Usually the latter. Saying things is only useful to a certain kind of people who can comprehend what you are saying and provide good ideas and criticism to my own.
When and why do you plan things?

·
Registered
202 Posts
That I have already answered, look closer.
Okay, so, you don't really plan things like projects? What about careers? Which things do you schedule?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Career is something which must align with your long term interest. So I won't really plan it unless I am certain about that factor.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Career is something which must align with your long term interest. So I won't really plan it unless I am certain about that factor.
How do you tend to handle or cope with stress?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts