Why? What is it about ENFP that interest you beside our random
crazy , charming behavior :wink:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Your intelligence, optimism, spontaneity, inspiration, passion, empathy, alacrity, willingness to stand out, open-mindedness, etc, etc. :blushed:
Blushes, thanks for your honestly. Sweet and kind
NT are the best of the best. I've seen them,
communicated, befriended, and without a doubt in my mind,
this paring is absolutely amazing when they make
a real connection, or completely just "GET the other.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My two best friends that I've known for the longest time are ENFPs. They 'get' me and accept my INTJ qualities without judging or trying to change me. To quote one on explaining me to other people: "Oh, that's just how she is. She genuinely doesn't care."

They also don't need a lot of reassurance like other F types do. And unlike most Es, they have a way of making me go out without making me uncomfortable. "I invited you to this show because the venue has a lot of seats and booths, so more people sit down and keep to themselves than get out and dance." And they have a similar approach to getting me to talk about my feelings. In less of a "How do you feel about this guy?" way and more of an "Oh, I bet you feel like this because of A,B, and C." It's like they get me to talk about them without having to talk about them.

I could go on and on, but I can see why ENFP and INTJs are meant to be <3. My ENFP friends are also verryyy manipulative, but like that I don't fall for it and, more often than not, point out why they're doing what they're doing "Oh, I see. You had a bad day and now you're trying to get everyone to compliment you. Oh, and look. They're falling for it."

We're a great pair, because I come up with things we could get people to do to get our way and she actually talks to these people and makes them do what I wanted them to.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes - You guys are some of the rare ones I'd be all right with getting to know.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
My two best friends that I've known for the longest time are ENFPs. They 'get' me and accept my INTJ qualities without judging or trying to change me. To quote one on explaining me to other people: "Oh, that's just how she is. She genuinely doesn't care."

They also don't need a lot of reassurance like other F types do. And unlike most Es, they have a way of making me go out without making me uncomfortable. "I invited you to this show because the venue has a lot of seats and booths, so more people sit down and keep to themselves than get out and dance." And they have a similar approach to getting me to talk about my feelings. In less of a "How do you feel about this guy?" way and more of an "Oh, I bet you feel like this because of A,B, and C." It's like they get me to talk about them without having to talk about them.

I could go on and on, but I can see why ENFP and INTJs are meant to be <3. My ENFP friends are also verryyy manipulative, but like that I don't fall for it and, more often than not, point out why they're doing what they're doing "Oh, I see. You had a bad day and now you're trying to get everyone to compliment you. Oh, and look. They're falling for it."

We're a great pair, because I come up with things we could get people to do to get our way and she actually talks to these people and makes them do what I wanted them to.
Ah, you seem to know a nice background of ENFP

The last part was totally EPIC...and you GET it...we don't mind doing the dirty work,
its all fun and games to us..hahah....its the end result that counts :wink:

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Reactions: danielleabear

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
ENFPs are yin to the yang we did't even know we had.
You know all those negative qualities other types say you have?
Ya, I love those too. :laughing:

The unstoppable force to our immovable object.
You get us, i knew that reading your first post, day 1.

This pair is like thunder and lightening. When its good,
it's amazing, when its bad, its even better :blushed:

XD

·
Registered
112 Posts
ENFPs feed my ego by making me feel respected and admired. They also laugh at my jokes.

ENFPs somehow suck me into their vortex and I wind up feeling goofy and out of my element (sometimes), in a fun, safe, good way. So yeah, I'm a fan.

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Not exactly my cup of tea, but it does tend to be a popular pairing.

Reactions: MarioAndLuigi

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Not exactly my cup of tea, but it does tend to be a popular pairing.
Perhaps you should be drinking coffee. I always associated tea with old nagging ladies :p

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Reactions: cake
1 - 20 of 1158 Posts