Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i care obsessively about maintaining power and controlling people in all social situatians i will fight for respect and if i dont get it ill argue or leave and hold in anger and obsessions about people not accepting me as leader i also am extremely confident and obsessed with self image i love challenging people and sometimes feel overwhelmed and like everyones against me i get paranoid but am too proud to back down i have lots of friends but trust none of them relationships dont last long for me because girls see me as the "player type" when thats far from the truth i am just afraid of getting hurt, i am extremely organized and also often act on careful analysis and emotions usually one of the two. If people dont see me as the leader i have no confidence

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
i care obsessively about maintaining power and controlling people in all social situatians i will fight for respect and if i dont get it ill argue or leave and hold in anger and obsessions about people not accepting me as leader i also am extremely confident and obsessed with self image i love challenging people and sometimes feel overwhelmed and like everyones against me i get paranoid but am too proud to back down i have lots of friends but trust none of them relationships dont last long for me because girls see me as the "player type" when thats far from the truth i am just afraid of getting hurt, i am extremely organized and also often act on careful analysis and emotions usually one of the two. If people dont see me as the leader i have no confidence
alright. well you're obviously an ExTJ. I'm leaning toward ESTJ. Why? Because the ENTJ's I've come into contact are fine with stepping down from the leadership role. It's not so much that they are constantly trying to be the leader.... it's that people just naturally put them there cause they know what is going on. But I could be wrong. You might be ENTJ. I'm sure there are plenty of ENTJ's and ESTJ's that don't match what I just said.

Let me ask you this.... where does your information come from to make your judgments on the outside world. Are you analyzing ideas in your head? Or is it more things that are right in front of you?

Oh and don't pick either ESTJ or ENTJ just because you think one is more in control. I don't think you will. But just in case.

ps: did you really have to say do me?

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i like you but umm i tend to analyze and see where that would put me on the totem pole. And im sorry if i come off like an asshole i do care for others i just cant let my wall down sometimes and yeah haha i like the sterness in do me hahahaha

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
haha i like you but umm i tend to analyze and see where that would put me on the totem pole. And im sorry if i come off like an asshole i do care for others i just cant let my wall down sometimes and yeah haha i like the sterness in do me hahahaha
lololol. Yea I understand. The wall I mean. As for the "do me" thing .... perhaps a different context xD.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i can usually ride charisma until it leads into letting the person in

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
yeah i can usually ride charisma until it leads into letting the person in
yea. naturally I don't really have that many walls up. But life experience kind of led me there. Trying to let go of them now though... cause I think they've gotten too strong for my liking.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill take sections out if shes really amazing and that will help take down more walls

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Your MBTI is irrelevant with most of what you said. You seem to have some counter phobic issues. So Enneagram 6? variant So/Sx ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts