Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding, everyone loves us, but I've seen many similar topics about other types in SF forums. Discuss.

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,905 Posts
I came looking for threads packed full of witty banter.

They're actually more serious than I expected.

Reactions: pretyhowtown

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

What do you mean SERIOUS???

Explain yourself..

How dare you?!

Some people are too sensitive..

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,905 Posts
What do you mean SERIOUS???

Explain yourself..

How dare you?!

Some people are too sensitive..
Are you calling me sensitive?

*goes back to INFP forum. Crying. *

:laughing:
No that won't work, I'm too tough
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Blondes are always welcome..the SJ-doorman in the monkey-costume should by now be aware of that... :p

Reactions: LimeDegree and Kynx

·
Registered
651 Posts

I'm sure you'd find much more hilarity out of an ENTP in person. I don't find the internet as interestingly spontaneous as interacting with others in real time. It really depends on the topic though, and how serious the OP wants to get in the thread.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Actually come here more to find answers and to just be understood..so apologies for the lame joke..:)

Reactions: possiBri

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,905 Posts
I'm sure you'd find much more hilarity out of an ENTP in person. I don't find the internet as interestingly spontaneous as interacting with others in real time. It really depends on the topic though, and how serious the OP wants to get in the thread.
That's true,
I only know a couple of ENTPs in real life, enough to know that wherever they are, it's well worth checking out for wit and banter :wink:

·
Premium Member
INTP
11,905 Posts
Actually come here more to find answers and to just be understood..so apologies for the lame joke..:)
Don't apologise for joke, I love jokes
:laughing:

Reactions: Olmed3011

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, yes. There's an ENTP blackmarket that bottles self-confidence and sells it to SFs. The authorities are cracking down, so we're having to up the prices if you're at all interested in acquiring some, Owfin.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I come here because I love ENTPs. You guys are so funny and witty. You're fun to watch on youtube and you're fun to interact with in person. You're one of the only types that can keep up with me and I love it!!

That and I'm really attracted to one right now and I'm learning everything I can about them.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I come here because I love ENTPs. You guys are so funny and witty. You're fun to watch on youtube and you're fun to interact with in person. You're one of the only types that can keep up with me and I love it!!

That and I'm really attracted to one right now and I'm learning everything I can about them.
Oh same. I frequently lurk in the ENTP forum to take delight in their other worldly ideas and great humour. ^^ Unfortunately, so far I only know one irl who I confirmed was an ENTP, and it's less likely that I could meet him again. No romantic chemistry went on though. He was decades older, and was my preceptor while I was doing my clinical placement. :p
So yeah, ENTPs are awesome.

·
Registered
606 Posts
You either love 'em, or you don't trust 'em, or you're confused and are standing somewhere between the two in which case you've fallen head over heels and are lying in a gutter somewhere wondering how they talked you into flying half way around the world to search for the Lost Ark of the Covenant...wait, and they've totally forgotten they sent you there and are sitting at home designing video games...and then they suddenly remember where you are only as they momentarily then remember they've forgotten to go to sleep again and it's 4am and then forget about you again.

*breath* it's exhausting.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How touching <3

Reactions: grizzlyy

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

Oh, you poor thing ... you should be more careful around us ... we're kinda dangerous .. haven't you heard?? :p

Oh same. I frequently lurk in the ENTP forum to take delight in their other worldly ideas and great humour. ^^ Unfortunately, so far I only know one irl who I confirmed was an ENTP, and it's less likely that I could meet him again. No romantic chemistry went on though. He was decades older, and was my preceptor while I was doing my clinical placement. :p
So yeah, ENTPs are awesome.
Decades aren't that bad .. ENTPs are hot enough that we can still pass for decades younger than what we really are ... people think I'm my daughters older brother all the time (drives her crazy)

You either love 'em, or you don't trust 'em, or you're confused and are standing somewhere between the two in which case you've fallen head over heels and are lying in a gutter somewhere wondering how they talked you into flying half way around the world to search for the Lost Ark of the Covenant...wait, and they've totally forgotten they sent you there and are sitting at home designing video games...and then they suddenly remember where you are only as they momentarily then remember they've forgotten to go to sleep again and it's 4am and then forget about you again.

*breath* it's exhausting.
Okay now here's a girl who gets us :)

I come here exclusively to hate on all ENTPs. That and slam while welcoming you all to the jam.
Oh you know that's just ENTP code for "we're so friggin awesome we can't even express it sufficiently". :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts