Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would women assume that guys 5 foot to 5 foot 5 have smaller penises?
and how can i imply or let people know that i have a long thick one for purposes of superiority and increasing my chances with women?

·
Registered
283 Posts
and how can i imply or let people know that i have a long thick one for purposes of superiority and increasing my chances with women?
By introducing yourself like this:

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l'm not sure how l would react to anything a man could do to indicate his penis was extremely large, l gather that the slowed down-walking with heavy gait may be used to communicate this message.

Lots of people assume small men have big ones though, IME.

Reactions: Harpyja

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
l'm not sure how l would react to anything a man could do to indicate his penis was extremely large, l gather that the slowed down-walking with heavy gait may be used to communicate this message.

Lots of people assume small men have big ones though, IME.
Greatest moderator ever.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
1. I don't assume anything about how a guy's hung, but I also don't assume that I know what other people are assuming.
2. Making your dick your main selling point is going to attract only a very specific type of woman, and drive away most of the others. Is that really what you want?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Mr. Bateman, just run around naked, wearing only sneakers whilst wielding a chainsaw - that should clear it up once and for all.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't think there is a correlation between height and penis size, if anything a 5 ft 5 guy will APPEAR larger than a 6 ft 4 guy with the same size penis. its all about how close it gets to your knee right? lol

hahaha funny thread, I couldn't resist clicking lol

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
My ENFP friend always thought I had a big one. I'm 5'3'' feet tall. She was always saying, "Isn't it true that..." you know. I said that this "legend" was just probably an illusion of optics, kind of like @ethicsGradient said.
Then once in an online conversation, she actually asked the size of it. I was like, :shocked: WTF?, but ended up telling her.

·
Registered
800 Posts
This is hilarious. But yeah, I've actually heard the opposite, that shorter man have bigger dongs. Which is technically not true either.

Reactions: LadyO.W.BernieBro

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
This is so funny xD!

Apart from height I also wonder if thinner males have smaller and thinner penis.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
This is so funny xD!

Apart from height I also wonder if thinner males have smaller and thinner penis.
I would imagine not since being thin isn't really "natural" the way that height and penis size are. If someone loses 40 pounds his penis isn't going to get smaller. There is a small correlation between height and penis size though, but not so much that you'd assume every short male had a small penis.

As for the OP, just have a t-shirt made. Also if you didn't have a stock answer for the "Is there anything you would like us to know about you" icebreaker question, you have one now.

·
Registered
652 Posts
According to psychology women don't care about the size of the thing in your pants as much as they do about height. Because height is sign of physical well-being, good healthy genes and ability to provide. Your friend will never make up for the height you lack.

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
Penis size has no strong correlation with body height. Shorter men seem to have longer ones, and taller men seem to have shorter ones, but this is all because they are more or less the same size, and by comparison they seem longer or shorter. Also, length is not nearly as important as girth (unless you are with a girl that likes cervical poking).

Reactions: monemi

·
Registered
611 Posts
LOL!! I needed a good laugh and this thread didn't leave me unsatisfied hehehe

Nah, I don't assume he's small. My ex was my height exactly (5'6) and Asian, but he certainly wasn't itty bitty. So far as I was concerned: myth, busted...

*snickers*

1 - 20 of 116 Posts