Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at happy hour last night, and a girl I've met a few times, and has always been very friendly to me, showed up with a very visible cameltoe in her jeans. It was a huge turn on for me, but couldn't tell if she did this on purpose, or if it was just the way her pants fit. Do woman ever try to make these creases happen?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Camel toe grosses me out! Dudes think it's hot? LOL. I suppose if I were in major attention whore mood and I knew it would do the trick, I'd do it. But, I specifically try to avoid it, personally.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Yeah... I can't say that I would do that on purpose. Camel toes were too much of a joke while I was in middle school for me to ever even think about that being sexual for one second. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I live in the Caribbean namely the island of St.Lucia and passing through the town sometimes is a struggle to keep my head up. There is always a camel toe just a few steps away, some not so attractive as others but some have me turning my head and saying in my mind "dayyyyyymmmmm". So to avoid being seen as a huge pervert I walk quickly and try to avoid the hot spots with crowds of young women.

Reactions: ModelandActress

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Wouldn't a cameltoe in jeans just rip skin off the labia and clit and all? *wince*

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
The word "camel toe" is in itself very unsexy sounding. It's probably on par with the male bulge, both take effort to accentuate. I also think that if the jeans had a "camel toe", that might just be where the fabric bends, sort of like the package bulge on male zipper arenas. It causes a large "lump" looking thing which is more than likely just empty space.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The word "camel toe" is in itself very unsexy sounding. It's probably on par with the male bulge, both take effort to accentuate. I also think that if the jeans had a "camel toe", that might just be where the fabric bends, sort of like the package bulge on male zipper arenas. It causes a large "lump" looking thing which is more than likely just empty space.

1. I once heard a radio DJ describe camel toe as "looking like she is smuggling a junior cheeseburger in her crotch."
2. I believe the male equivalent of a camel toe is a moose knuckle. :p

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I was at happy hour last night, and a girl I've met a few times, and has always been very friendly to me, showed up with a very visible cameltoe in her jeans. It was a huge turn on for me, but couldn't tell if she did this on purpose, or if it was just the way her pants fit. Do woman ever try to make these creases happen?
This seems trolly, but it made me laugh out loud. Camel toe? xD Good Lord. I certainly try to avoid it at all costs because I don't find it attractive. I find it repulsive. By the way... awesome username. Def Leppard is amazing, and Rick Allen is a huge inspiration to me. Rock on, bro :p

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
1. I once heard a radio DJ describe camel toe as "looking like she is smuggling a junior cheeseburger in her crotch."
2. I believe the male equivalent of a camel toe is a moose knuckle. :p
Blegh to both. I was going to just say that to #2, but #1 is just as blegh as the rest!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
*throws dildo at it*
you really don't like to get your hands dirty, do you.

EDIT: i was referring to the throwing. then i realized how many ways you could take that. forgive me, my Ni is weak.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Only for a sexy mayun wearin a def leppard t-shirt.

Reactions: Berdudget and Fizz

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I think I'm going to open a ladies bar and name it The Camel Toe

Thank you DefLeopardTShirtGuy for giving me a life plan.

EDIT: never mind. googled it. already exists and not far from me. 0_0 i know where i'm going this weekend...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I don't find it sexy at all. Yoga pants on the other hand...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts