Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've met a whole lot of different types of women over the years, some would have very high sex-drive and would want it basically all the time and rough and others who were more shy in the beginning but would after some time also want it rough, though not as often.

Is rough sex a basic need for women ?

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Anybody who likes good sex needs variety. Sometimes you want to be held and kissed while someone whispers sweet nothigns in your ear, and other times you want to be bent over and fucked violently.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought I had to address this issue cuz it seems women are not getting what they need and then they come pissed off at work and yell at me for no reason.

Which is fine, but if I could address this, at least in some small way, then I can have some meaning, some purpose, in my life.

I can picture the autobiographical interview now:

"-I have rough sex with women, it's my calling in life
- Do you feel it is a... worthy cause to pursue
- Yes
- Something worth dedicating one's life to
- Absolutely, ... it's the most rewarding thing I could ever... You know, just, yeah"

I was also thinking of starting a petition in this sense and ask for donations and if it raises enough I'm thinking of running ads for rough sex, as public service announcements

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Everyone needs different things. Let's not generalize, for, surely some women prefer only non-rough sex or even just anal. I am a giver, so she will get whatever she desires until she says stop.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I hope so, sure the "wussy" stuff is nice once in a blue moon, but is there really anything better than pure primal lust and man who must have you then and there, ripping your clothes off and pressing you against a wall?

I'm just saying that assuming that women gauge their attractiveness on how much a partner wants them, "I would like to slowly and gently caress your body" seems a lot less "lusty" than just jumping someone.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I thought I had to address this issue cuz it seems women are not getting what they need and then they come pissed off at work and yell at me for no reason.

Which is fine, but if I could address this, at least in some small way, then I can have some meaning, some purpose, in my life.

I can picture the autobiographical interview now:

"-I have rough sex with women, it's my calling in life
- Do you feel it is a... worthy cause to pursue
- Yes
- Something worth dedicating one's life to
- Absolutely, ... it's the most rewarding thing I could ever... You know, just, yeah"

I was also thinking of starting a petition in this sense and ask for donations and if it raises enough I'm thinking of running ads for rough sex, as public service announcements
LMAO! This post made me laugh especially the bolded parts! I think that it really depends on what they're in the mood for. I think a lot of the problem is that men don't last long enough (minute men for the lose XD ) or otherwise don't keep it interesting (variety = spice of life). Also, a lot of women really want is for someone to really desire them which can involve rough sex. Or as another poster said, someone who just wants you right then and there resulting in them stripping their clothes off where they stand and then "showing them who's boss" or whatever.

In my opinion, a lot of it isn't about whether or not someone wants to have sex but instead it's about whether or not someone wants to have sex with them if that makes sense.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I wouldn't want rough sex with a man who has a huge johnson. Just sayin'.

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Basic need? No.

Red hot passionate Desire? Possibly.

A man who follows his woman's cues will know when/if she wants it rough. :blushed:

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
I've met a whole lot of different types of women over the years, some would have very high sex-drive and would want it basically all the time and rough and others who were more shy in the beginning but would after some time also want it rough, though not as often.

Sometimes it's me watching her for what she wants, but I always at least listen.
Sometimes it's me focusing on what I want, but I don't let that go too far.
Sometimes it's not very me at all but some integration of the both of us.

Sometimes she wants more care in my actions, and I curb myself that way.
Sometimes she wants ... well it's going to go more my way so ... hope she cares what I want.
Sometimes everything is explored at once.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
I wouldn't want rough sex with a man who has a huge johnson. Just sayin'.
rough sex is not for the first time, or even the tenth time. by that time enough relationship has happened things are, well, it can work.

Reactions: Shale

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well what do you consider to be a huge johnson?
<<< ?

Oh wait you said "huge" not "hugh". Having a Hugh Johnson is pretty good too, I think, he can tell you which wine is the best.

Ontopic: It's probably in proportion to her body. I think guys with small johnsons should go out with smaller girls and the guys with bigger ones should go out with bigger girls.

In my opinion, a lot of it isn't about whether or not someone wants to have sex but instead it's about whether or not someone wants to have sex with them if that makes sense.
yeah that makes a lot of sense

1 - 20 of 57 Posts