Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching tons of pictures of people, and women. I have realized I always find women more attractive when I can see their ears. Compared to when they are covered up by their hair.

It is like they get a more sharp/edgy look to them, more elvish ;)

vs

I don't know why, the "helmet" look, just really feels wrong. It is like not being able to see the ears, is removing a natural part of the body to me, so when I look at the "helmet"-look, it just feels odd, because something is missing in the anatomy/architecture of the woman.

I find it fascinating how the ear alone, can make me attracted physical to a woman or not, and it is not the ear in itself. It is just like holistic view, like with the helmet look a piece is missing in the puzzle, but if you add that piece it suddenly feels complete.

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Banned
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Physically perhaps, but in seemingly different emotional states.
You must be a master with women sockratees, if they open their mouth slightly they apparently look like they want to give you a blowjob from your point of view, and you are also able to read their emotional states on 2 nearly identical modelling pictures having a rather neutral looking face.

That's impressive ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Why thank you.

It also doesn't help that in the first pic she is lying horizontally

·
Registered
154 Posts
Show us two pictures where the model looks straight to the camera, with ears visible and another with ears invisible and we'll compare those. Pretty sure it's a general rule that when you look at the camera in an angle it's more attractive and has nothing to do with ears.

·
Banned
1,428 Posts

We are used to see males with ears. But sometimes I see someone with a short male haircut from a distance and realize that there is something wrong with that person which looks like a male and doesn't look like a male at the same time. It's a female with a short male haircut! And usually the difference is a higher body fat percentage with effects on the face.

Long hair makes a face look more oval, emphasizes the body length and lets a person appear slimmer. The woman in your first picture has a rounder face and and a higher body fat percentage than the second woman. Which means that the second women doesn't need long hair in order to look attractive for me. My latest female crush also has long hair, and I don't find fault with it, but I listen to her fascinating flood of words and don't ask myself questions about her hears or other predictable body parts. But I know for sure that her hair doesn't touch the floor.

Perhaps we can agree that we judge the contribution that a part makes to the attraction of the whole, and the hair in your second photo is clearly too dominant. Hair is interesting, but too much can be a nuisance, not only on the head.

What you call a helmet I call a potential tent. When a female with long her positions her head over your head she creates the walls of a tent and an incredibly intimate feeling! Short or long, the main point is that the hair is not dyed – you don't want a chemistry set in your mouth. Long hair also makes it easier to resist the temptation to attach something ugly to the ear.

An African female not feminized by long hair. Beautiful! And there are even two ears for you ...

apa said:
I find it fascinating how the ear alone, can make me attracted physical to a woman or not, and it is not the ear in itself. It is just like holistic view, like with the helmet look a piece is missing in the puzzle, but if you add that piece it suddenly feels complete.
If the ears are uncovered we can easily imagine what exactly our tongue could do with them. But I find it hard to believe that the invisibility of the ear takes away the attraction of a body.

The ear is sightly covered by hair. Not a problem for me, but I guess that your suffering begins here.

Is it really so important to see the ears? I like the face and don't have to suspend my judgment until I have studied the ears in detail. By the way, it takes forever to find an attractive photo of a female head that looks natural, without an absurd haircut, earrings and a lot of make-up. And without the inescapable female hair horn, which is used as a distinctive mark of femininity in Europe and America.

The radical solution made in China.

What about a compromise? We see the ear, it is somewhat hidden, but we can enjoy the more important mouth with upper lip and philtrum. Instead of the partly covered ears we get some additional upper body skin and even some bones!

The Differences Between Male and Female Portraits - Tuts+ Design & Illustration

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hmm, I personally do kinda agree with the OP, I also find it cute when their ears poke through their hair.

·
Registered
209 Posts

We are used to see males with ears. But sometimes I see someone with a short male haircut from a distance and realize that there is something wrong with that person which looks like a male and doesn't look like a male at the same time. It's a female with a short male haircut! And usually the difference is a higher body fat percentage with effects on the face.

Long hair makes a face look more oval, emphasizes the body length and lets a person appear slimmer. The woman in your first picture has a rounder face and and a higher body fat percentage than the second woman. Which means that the second women doesn't need long hair in order to look attractive for me. My latest female crush also has long hair, and I don't find fault with it, but I listen to her fascinating flood of words and don't ask myself questions about her hears or other predictable body parts. But I know for sure that her hair doesn't touch the floor.

Perhaps we can agree that we judge the contribution that a part makes to the attraction of the whole, and the hair in your second photo is clearly too dominant. Hair is interesting, but too much can be a nuisance, not only on the head.

What you call a helmet I call a potential tent. When a female with long her positions her head over your head she creates the walls of a tent and an incredibly intimate feeling! Short or long, the main point is that the hair is not dyed – you don't want a chemistry set in your mouth. Long hair also makes it easier to resist the temptation to attach something ugly to the ear.

An African female not feminized by long hair. Beautiful! And there are even two ears for you ...

If the ears are uncovered we can easily imagine what exactly our tongue could do with them. But I find it hard to believe that the invisibility of the ear takes away the attraction of a body.

The ear is sightly covered by hair. Not a problem for me, but I guess that your suffering begins here.

Is it really so important to see the ears? I like the face and don't have to suspend my judgment until I have studied the ears in detail. By the way, it takes forever to find an attractive photo of a female head that looks natural, without an absurd haircut, earrings and a lot of make-up. And without the inescapable female hair horn, which is used as a distinctive mark of femininity in Europe and America.

The radical solution made in China.

What about a compromise? We see the ear, it is somewhat hidden, but we can enjoy the more important mouth with upper lip and philtrum. Instead of the partly covered ears we get some additional upper body skin and even some bones!

The Differences Between Male and Female Portraits - Tuts+ Design & Illustration
I feel as if you just treated us to a mini master-class @Ermenegildo. I am humbled by your post.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
After watching tons of pictures of people, and women. I have realized I always find women more attractive when I can see their ears. Compared to when they are covered up by their hair.
I agree 100%. It's a fashion thing, I'm sure it depends on country or region but I remember seeing a change after FRIENDS, you know, specially Rachel with her helmet. I love women faces, ears, neck, etc. And the helmet doesn't allow us to see it, besides anyone who has full cover on warm climates... think about it!.

Can't afford explaining all the details but my grandmother used to bring amazing comments about hair, how women look and relating it to being normal, hard working or lazy. Some set ups are a nightmare unless the person is a photograph or a mannequin. I believe due to logical thinking, influenced or just parallel to those ideas I just admire when women grab their hair, lock it up and "let's do something", it means action to me. I've been into sports, outdoors and mountaineering... usually those setups are a no no, hell no there so it reinforces my idea.

·
Registered
209 Posts

It is like they get a more sharp/edgy look to them, more elvish ;)

vs

I don't know why, the "helmet" look, just really feels wrong. It is like not being able to see the ears, is removing a natural part of the body to me, so when I look at the "helmet"-look, it just feels odd, because something is missing in the anatomy/architecture of the woman.

There might be something to this! I just purchased an ear cuff. I got it because I liked the piece and the artist. But, I am surprised by how much attention it receives from men. Much more than other jewellery.

Face Ear Hair Chin Cheek

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
There might be something to this! I just purchased an ear cuff. I got it because I liked the piece and the artist. But, I am surprised by how much attention it receives from men. Much more than other jewellery.

View attachment 312842
It is a fairly unique piece of jewelery, so it isn't that weird it receives a lot of attention. Then again, it's probably not a coincidence that earrings are such a popular piece of jewelery.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
21,014 Posts
@apa

Not my area, but who am I to judge? I look in their eyes. I look at how they smile. I listen to how they talk. I'm more interested in their ideas and feelings. Their bodies are also a point of fascination, but not as much as their minds.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
huh.

In theory, maybe.
In practice? All my ex-girlfriends had long hair, loved playing with it, also tried to make a ponytail once. I... made a cube... somehow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts