Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I praise Odin. Valhalla will be my reward!

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Now i feel bad with the OP. Hi @Organized Chaos, nice name, you will see that although most intj do not believe in divine beings there are still some who do, fervently, devoutly.

And it's just fine.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
It’s pointless to believe in something that you are unable to verify at any point before death.
Depends on your experience. While many have closed spiritual eyes, there are still Seers in existence. Hard to deny that which is seen with the eyes, heard with the ears, and known in the heart. If you’re curious why these things are unheard of in our age, ask yourself what would happen to one who came forth with such ability and could prove it...

Scientific experimentation perhaps?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm still finding out. I'd rather come to a decision at the point where I have more knowledge on different religions and the spiritual realm instead of dismissing it or dedicating myself to one religion right now.

·
Banned
614 Posts
I do. The other INTJs I know irl do as well. One of them is a close friend of mine, and we both follow different religions. We get along very well despite our backgrounds.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I believe in many gods.

·
Meh.
8,050 Posts
Depends on your experience. While many have closed spiritual eyes, there are still Seers in existence. Hard to deny that which is seen with the eyes, heard with the ears, and known in the heart. If you’re curious why these things are unheard of in our age, ask yourself what would happen to one who came forth with such ability and could prove it...

Scientific experimentation perhaps?
One of my closest friends in life 'sees' and 'knows' things. Not going into detail here but let's just say that I don't question her abilities and, taking other factors into account, I do think it is plausible that there are things beyond what we can perceive as human beings (with the odd exception here and there) but that still does not prove a god being in existence.

Scientific experimentation would require suicide. Not really on my to do list or on my bucket list.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts