Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't personally find myself making every single girl as an girlfriend but yeah i have 2-3 in present. We can't name them as a Girl Friend as they are friends first.

Anyways, do you believe in making every single girl as a girls friend? I'm against with these irregular heart breaking activities but not sure about all.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Nope its a pic of my cousin who passed away recently in an car accident. :( Also its not a current pic of him, its almost 3-4 years old.
It kinda looks like McLovin from the side.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm disgusted by the thought of ever being in more than one relationship, on purely secular grounds. It seems disingenuous to love and romantically open yourself up to more than one person, ever. It cheapens both the old and new relationships. Unfortunately, most relationships don't happily work out for the rest of forever on the first try. :sad:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I've never made a girlfriend before. I guess my genetic engineering skills are subpar. I like to find them the old fashion way. I get them as they come (1 at a time), and never worry about totals.

With that said, I'm married now and sticking to 1 of those. I didn't make her either. Some guy and woman did. Forget their names though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just one at a time. It would be cool to be seeing different women but If I were to make anyone my girlfriend it would only be one of them .

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
Just one at a time. It would be cool to be seeing different women but If I were to make anyone my girlfriend it would only be one of them .
Seriously, it wouldn't be cool at all. There's nothing satisfying about seeing more than one woman at a time. It will be much better for you and for any women you get into a relationship with if you stayed monogamous, unless you are both polyamorous and both don't mind if the other wishes to sleep with another person.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
In try forblong term but end up failing thus going though women like 4-6 times a year

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I really dont know.... I'm still trying to pry open my insides and figure myself out.

·
Banned
1,105 Posts
One at a time unless you mean literally making them like in Weird Science.

Reactions: Calvaire

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I don't need a friend, I need to mend so far away
So come sit by the fire and play a while, but you can't stay too long
It aches in every bone, I'll die alone, but not for pleasure

Reactions: Calvaire
1 - 19 of 19 Posts