Personality Cafe banner

Do you really believe love is the answer?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 29.4%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I noticed on the ISFP part on self growth on personalitypage.com was how it said ISFPs are the most likely type to believe love is the answer. Now, I wonder---do you all believe love is the answer? Because I don't know about you guys, but I think it is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I believe full heartedly that love is the answer. the answer to the question of happiness that is :)

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
i want to believe it
but i'm too jaded

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Love is really the triumphant answer, to be honest.

Everything that is good and bad comes directly from the heart.

It's just that humans are highly complex beings and fighting with our own insecurities can be hard enough.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Do you mean no longer nieve? Takes life to kick you in the ass a few times sometimes! :tongue:
i believe that love could be the answer but i don't think love truly exists. love is too fleeting. ever-fleeting.
i always tend to be the last one holding on to love when a relationship is either pending or breaking off,
while my significant other flows with the stream, not caring about what we had, forgetting about me.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Do I believe love is the answer?

I believe for some people it is, and others it isn't. In my own life love is the reason/cause for a few things, but not really the answer. I could go on about why I think this and how it's different for different situations but writing really isn't my forte.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts