Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i was only bothered with 911 was an inside job and how the story of ian fleming's james bond is about hitler running from berlin :3
It's not. It's about the seven deadly sins. See Ian Fleming's Seven Deadlier Sins: Bible Study.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Say what you will about some of the more ludacris conspiracies and 'proofs' for said or 'indications' for that matter but looking at the core ideas behind them all (NWO and what not) and then checking worldly politics you can't help it but look back at them neurotic bastards and still see truth in their core idea.
You misspelled "ludicrous."

·
Registered
121 Posts
You've been reading Lies My Teacher Told Me?
I actually haven't heard of this book, but it sounds like a good read.

I just know this stuff off the top of my head, i used to read the primary source sets on the Library of Congress website in high school; made me laugh how ignorant my own teacher was sometimes.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Exactly. An ISTP should be looking at any theory for the facts, evidence, and logic supporting it (or not) rather than the label people are prone to slapping on them. That should be a strength of ours. I'm somewhat disappointed by the responses in these threads. It's okay to say, "i haven't seen a conspiracy theory that has made sense to me," but bashing all theories within a labeled trouble is very non-Ti.
Bold is what I wholeheartedly agree with. I don't sit around buying into every conspiracy theory, but it's because the logic behind them didn't line up and not because "it's just bullshit so why question it". I've never met a Ti user that didn't question things, especially Ti-doms.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Normally, I don't. Delving into conspiracy theory, for me, tends to start with an experience I deemed not normal within everyday reality. Yet, I tend to ignore them until the abnormality comes to inhibit my potential. That's when I start to question why? If I get no answer or satisfying answer or get misled through proper channel that's when I look for alternate third party sources. Even through tons of information provided by those willing alternate sources I only take up what's proven, provable and leave those which are far fetched. I tend to ask can we present these information in the court of law? What are the chances of a success if we filed on a case?
Just indulging on a conspiracy theory with no breakthrough or solution in sight or a conspiracy theory that is too far removed from my immediate reality is surely a waste of time but it's entertaining nonetheless. However, I've seen cases which were formerly "conspiracy theory" but came to light and did justice to the guilty; delivering truth for what it is.

·
Registered
326 Posts
My teacher told me lots of lies, man. But I can't care less about the conspiracy theories because we'll never know the true truth anyways. All I care about right now is the nookie, so you can take that cookie.

·
SAY MY NAME
8,466 Posts
Youngsters these days.
It's just a fact. M for the Movement. That's the new symbol and has been since about 2008. The pyramid and the eye have been appropriated by Freemasons anyway. Them dudes felt it was time to change up the branding, and I agree with their decision.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's just a fact. M for the Movement. That's the new symbol and has been since about 2008. The pyramid and the eye have been appropriated by Freemasons anyway. Them dudes felt it was time to change up the branding, and I agree with their decision.
So are those eyes, nipples, or something other?

·
SAY MY NAME
8,466 Posts
So are those eyes, nipples, or something other?
What are you talking about exactly? The symbol is simply the M in the circle. Here is another example

All the shit you see in the background is just there for artistic/aesthetic appeal, and I only selected that particular version because I thought it looked cool.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I find some people want to talk to me about all these different theories or I hear people talking about them.

I personally don't care about conspiracy theories as I feel you don't really get to the point. The person can't exactly prove that they are right by what they are saying . There's so many different conspiracies out there. Some are about the past and I just think it happened in the past can we just forget about it instead of bring up these different possible theories.
I choose to just ignore all of them as they just end up confusing me and I'm not into debating I find it draining.

When someone tries to talk to me about them I usually just say things like I don't really know or just try and change the topic.
I may occasionally read a few but I don't get to tied up into any of it as it's just out of curiousity .

Do you care about conspiracy theories? Just want to see if other ISTPs are like this too.
Its all bildenberg group , skulls and bones , boheimem clup and illuminati thats behind evverything ;P

41 - 60 of 97 Posts