• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its not that I hate art. Its just that I can't draw so I'm not really into it but I would probably learn if I had a chance.
P.S. I doodle does that count? :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its not that I hate art. Its just that I can't draw so I'm not really into it but I would probably learn if I had a chance.
haha it counts if you want it to count... It's more how you _perceive_ yourself...

fwiw I'm horrible at drawing--what I have in my head never looks like what I have on paper, but I do it anyway... I do love to write too...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well... if it helps, I usually try to draw what I feel, or try to draw a metaphor... maybe that's why they turn out so bad though lol.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I live, breathe and absorb art!

I love creativity. I love to paint. i love music. who knew inanimate objects and sound could affect and move my emotions so easily.. but it does! :)

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I can envision all sorts of things to put onto canvas or even make them into a landscaping or interior design reality. I like to paint, I'd like to be alot better but I am always being told I am artistic. My dream would be to have my work so good one day that I could exhibit and sell some.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Drawing isn't only art.. you could be good at painting.. sculptures.. making up dances.. cooking.. writing.. poetry..

personally i'm werid and i like to call many things art.. anything created is baised off art :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
had to vote yes seeing as I'm an art student. My art is drama but I do draw quite a lot too... mostly cartoons (mostly pokemon:crazy:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts