Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel I'm exceptionally predictable. I almost like it though it means people know how I feel and what I'm thinking with our me always having to say it. Such as some of my friends have notice I get a certain smirk on my face when I am about to or are thinking of a dirty joke and they call me on it all the time. What do you consider yourself and why do you like and or dislike being that way?

1,636 Posts
I see you guys as transparent actually - not predictable! You ar ento very well in hiding things...most of things i can see in your eyes or when you have a reaction on some comment or action your face is saying everything! Expressive i would say!
But for example i can always guess what my enfj is doing in certain time of the day - in 70% of cases i would guess it right...i don't know would you count that as predictable...
but i do often get very pleasant surprises from ENFJs
also my enfj always says how he likes to post lyrics on fb cuz they give him that touch of mistery...but if you ask me i see it like "you know you are transparent so you wanna get a bit misterious"...that and Ni working XD

Reactions: Malachi

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you guys as transparent actually - not predictable! You ar ento very well in hiding things...most of things i can see in your eyes or when you have a reaction on some comment or action your face is saying everything! Expressive i would say!
But for example i can always guess what my enfj is doing in certain time of the day - in 70% of cases i would guess it right...i don't know would you count that as predictable...
but i do often get very pleasant surprises from ENFJs
also my enfj always says how he likes to post lyrics on fb cuz they give him that touch of mistery...but if you ask me i see it like "you know you are transparent so you wanna get a bit misterious"...that and Ni working XD
I have an ENTP friend who usually can read me quite well. I'll agree i'm not a hard person to read unless I don't want to be read than I do what I can not to be read. But it usually makes my problem more apparent.

1,636 Posts
I have an ENTP friend who usually can read me quite well. I'll agree i'm not a hard person to read unless I don't want to be read than I do what I can not to be read. But it usually makes my problem more apparent.
when we are already on subject...i personally often thought the ENFJ i know is a bit of a drama queen and attention seeking. Not in a sick way or very negative way, just it appears to be that he is more comfortable with attention then with not having it. For example - when he has problems he usually displays many things on facebook wall about it. Doesn't do it with every little issue but as soon as someone asks anything about he will say it. I personally like that outspoken part, but i still think he is kinda attention seeker cuz in many cases he turned out to be a drama queen (like i thought it's smth serious and it turned out to be nothing really - but the way he puts it, it sounds like a big emotional problem). Is that usual for ENFJs?

·
Banned
5,472 Posts
I feel I'm exceptionally predictable. I almost like it though it means people know how I feel and what I'm thinking with our me always having to say it. Such as some of my friends have notice I get a certain smirk on my face when I am about to or are thinking of a dirty joke and they call me on it all the time. What do you consider yourself and why do you like and or dislike being that way?
That reminds me of my ENFJ friend: whenever he used to talk about this girl he used to like, he had this certain particular look on his face and I was like "Oh man, here it comes...." and sure enough....

1,636 Posts
That reminds me of my ENFJ friend: whenever he used to talk about this girl he used to like, he had this certain particular look on his face and I was like "Oh man, here it comes...." and sure enough....
yep ENFJs do that :D

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Around people who do not know me as well, a mysterious and often inconsistent felle but with almost a never ending of professionalism.

Around close friends and family, predictable as fuck.
So true for me as well. I asked an insightful IXFJ friend what he thought of me once and he responded "You're just full of surprises".

However, once you're in with me and close to taking a bite out of the caramelly, nougaty emotional center.... which not many are......I'd imagine reading me would become fairly easy.

Not many people get there because not many are willing to take the time to figure me out. It's not always a negative thing, though, because I end up filtering out the baddies that way.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when we are already on subject...i personally often thought the ENFJ i know is a bit of a drama queen and attention seeking. Not in a sick way or very negative way, just it appears to be that he is more comfortable with attention then with not having it. For example - when he has problems he usually displays many things on facebook wall about it. Doesn't do it with every little issue but as soon as someone asks anything about he will say it. I personally like that outspoken part, but i still think he is kinda attention seeker cuz in many cases he turned out to be a drama queen (like i thought it's smth serious and it turned out to be nothing really - but the way he puts it, it sounds like a big emotional problem). Is that usual for ENFJs?
I can act that way a lot. My two best friends and I consider each of us attention whores. And it's not as bad as the name implies but it's pretty bad sometimes.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Very predictable. My words, personality, face and gestures tend to speak a lot. I'm not good at lying either, although I have a lot of confident charisma when I speak in public, which could be good to deceit people. But people know my intentions.

1,636 Posts
I can act that way a lot. My two best friends and I consider each of us attention whores. And it's not as bad as the name implies but it's pretty bad sometimes.
i think that is one thing very obvious about ENFJs - attention whores sometimes - but i think it's kinda nice in soem ways - seems so transparent and helpless call that i often think you people deserve a big hug for it :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm actually not so predictable. >.>

I mean, I like routine, but I get tired of it easily. More often than not, I change plans in the middle of doing something because I can see that it'll benefit me more than what I was originally doing.

Like today, I wasn't supposed to go to the bank but since it's on the way, I went ahead and went to pick-up my Debit card. Then, on the way home, I decided to deposit money in my debit card. When I got home, I decided to apply for an online account for my bank account so it's easier for me to deposit money in my debit card and this, again, brought be back to the bank to authorize the application.

Sometimes, I just suddenly decide to go home late, which makes my parents furious. XD No one can really say what I'm going to do next, but I always think of the possibilities when I do these things and know that I can handle the consequences of my actions if I get in trouble. So yeah, I can manage.

I am also a very decisive person. Even though my explanation of myself makes me seem like I'm everywhere, I literally am. But I don't get side-tracked and delay/forget about things. If I need to do something in this specific time, I will. But if I see that there is time to do something else before the original task is needed, I will do another task. I really hate idle time, so as much as possible, I make most of the time I have (I also really hate being early... I need to be on time or else I get mad at myself).

·
Registered
313 Posts
Predictable in some aspects, unpredictable in others.

Predictable because I tend to keep my preferences and habits. Foods that I like, songs that I like or movies that I like tend to remain constant even years afterwards. I also set times when I meet people and follow them. When other people need some sort of output from me, from example, from a group project, I tend to set deadlines for myself and give them the output on time.

Unpredictable because I'm willing to try out all the gelato flavors before choosing my favorite, I guess. And I tend to get tired of doing the same thing over and over again, but who doesn't? :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts