Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont mean the hoe who walks around with a mini skirt. I mean the girl who appears nice on the outside but then you get into the car with her and she starts bumpin to rap music. And im not asking if you would marry her, just if you're attracted to her. I also find myself attracted to younger girls because i feel more confident and like i have a responsibility to protect them. However with girls that are my age i find myself getting intimidated.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
As much as I dislike rap music, I would have to ask for more examples of "bad".

If the girl is actually not a good person, despite her looks, I would not dig her.

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
I don't know if I should say that I'm attracted to "bad" women, but rather, I'm attracted to their psychological behavior that makes me want to study them. It's fascinating! I would usually go back to my lab and write a whole diagnosis of potential psychological disorders that they might have.

Yeah, having a psych major doesn't help either lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont know, i guess i just mean a girl who has a lot of confidence without being prideful. Someone whose not insecure but will carve her own path and go against authority

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Short answer; No. But I don't think your definition of a bad girl[ie listening to rap] is quite on par with what I believe I bad girl is, lol. A bad girl to me would be her personality. Does she lie, cheat, cruel/crude to strangers, and the list goes on. And any variation of that is No.

Interesting you say that you are attracted to younger girls because you have a need to protect them. I am just about opposite. I want to find someone I feel inferior to. I want someone more intelligent than me. I want to feel like I have to work for them, yet also hold their respect in a different aspect. Anyways... yeah..

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Oh, i definitely prefer T over F. And Yeah Vel, I've dated a T..

It's weird but I can't respect someone who is mentally weak(like quits real quick) or gets emotional and cries easy over things I find casual. Seems like Fs do that way more. Plus, it seems like F's are more likely to do favors or services(not meant in sexual way), and I'm not really looking for that. I want the mental stimulation!

Sooo I guess Yes to the question then?? Thanks for clarifying, I'm dumb and didn't read it right I assume.

Edit: that was a big overgeneralization of T vs F. Lol. Okay I would erase, but whatever. It's just been my experience and I know that does not apply to ALL Ts and Fs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya lol, i guess i did mean T over F. I see them as someone who gets things done and doesnt let any mushy gushy feelings effect their results. Also, they have a mysterious, hardcore, fun side that can be very intriguing.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this
Can you post maybe a character from a well-known film?
...buttercup from powerpuff girls? XD

I probably know what you mean, it's just you said someone who's not evil.. and I don't think that's possible ??? (@[email protected];; An aggressive person tends to hurt other people. Even if it's not intentional, the fact they are not aware of it or don't care to be aware (I had a friend who told me herself she didn't want to be aware) I would be bothered by

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I probably know what you mean, it's just you said someone who's not evil.. and I don't think that's possible ??? (@[email protected];; An aggressive person tends to hurt other people. Even if it's not intentional, the fact they are not aware of it or don't care to be aware (I had a friend who told me herself she didn't want to be aware) I would be bothered by
hold up let me use my Ti real quick so i can think of an example

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
My best friend INFJ friend flipped over the girl in the movie....

"the page turner"

shes evil ; )

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I like em bad too but a different style than INFJ's. I like em more in control.... and more.... dare i say manipulative almost?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

I girl/woman who doesn't necessarily follow societal norms. i.e. smokes, lives alone, doesn't want to get married, etc.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
okay here's a couple of examples. Sara from the show Chuck; Elaine from Seinfeld; and mayyyybe princess leia from star wars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts