exploring space
9,978 Posts
1. How do you sext?
2. Who do you do it with?
3. Do you masturbate when you sext?
4. What's the benefits of sexting?
1. With my phone or PC in chat
2. INTJs
3. Most often unless I'm outside or busy in which case it's a major tease and I love it
4. Release and closeness

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. With my phone or PC in chat
2. INTJs
3. Most often unless I'm outside or busy in which case it's a major tease and I love it
4. Release and closeness
Spicy. So give me tips how you get an intj sext with you

·
Registered
829 Posts
1-I don't initiate sexting as I`m not that into it. I'm OK when the guy does. That can be fun. It is usually about sexual fantasies and the things they love to do with me. Maybe I reveal myself a little bit but that's not my natural form of sexual communication: I prefer things to be told/done face to face and if I have something in my mind I look for a convenient moment to act upon it rather than sexting.
2- With (potential) boyfriends.
3- Sometimes I get hot and horny but I don't masturbate.
4- Nothing special. Maybe you learn about some of your sexual tastes, but it also can be said in person. Over all, the sexting becomes boring after a while when the repetitive fantasies come up again and again, and it's not a way to turn me on.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do you sext why me no sext??? Why me no sext? Teach me how to sext

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
being an NFP is of course optional, but helps many times
good luck!
oh and don't go to the other extreme of putting them on a pedestal no, if you overdo it they'll think you stupid. Gotta maintain a reasonable level of expression.
But I'm not good at that..

I always ask and get excited.... I always immediately ask them to marry me... Is that okay

·
exploring space
9,978 Posts
But I'm not good at that..

I always ask and get excited.... I always immediately ask them to marry me... Is that okay
No no no don't do that you scare the INTJ. Some may be the marrying types but proposing so early is too much they'll think you are a creep (which may be true but you gotta hide it ok?). Take it more slow, focus on specific things you admire and express them.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No no no don't do that you scare the INTJ. Some may be the marrying types but proposing so early is too much they'll think you are a creep (which may be true but you gotta hide it ok?). Take it more slow, focus on specific things you admire and express them.
Yayyy!! I already experienced being a creep lol..

XD

Ive been creeping the nT GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Nope. Never have never will.

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
I've tried sexting before with people I met online but I suck at it and it doesn't really turn me on.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Do you mean like cybering/phone sex or sending nudes or compromising pics to people on the internet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts