Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,484 Posts
Basically, yes. But I can't--or really don't like to--drive with a lot of distractions, anyway. I mean, half the time, it seems, I end up taking myself somewhere I never inteded to go even when I'm driving alone.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
All the time. :D

I'm such a space cadet that I'll spend ten minutes trying to find, say my brush, only to find out that it was in my hand the whole time.

My poor ISTJ momma...bwahahaha. :laughing:

hahaha this made me chuckle hard. i also have an ISTJ momma and i know i caused her grief growing up doing stuff like this. my ADD has caused me severe disadvantages in life, especially when it comes to concerning myself with details. that's how come i can't give a speech without pausing every two minutes to try to remember what i want to say. :confused:

4,757 Posts
I get so wrapped up in conversation, in the other person, the rest of the world melts away. I forget to be self-conscious, I forget that I might be bothering people because I'm too loud (yes, *I'm* that obnoxious person), I forget where I am and what I'm doing.

4,757 Posts
My poor ISTJ momma...bwahahaha. :laughing:
One of my best friends is an ISTJ and it drives her mad all the details I miss, all the ridiculous things I do, how inefficient I am. She definitely balances out all P and NF tendencies I have (a lot).

Reactions: Halcy0n

·
Registered
299 Posts
If i really enjoy the conversation, yeah. Then i stop caring for other details, such as time, place, appointments, etc.

Reactions: starflower

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh yeah, definitely. I get wrapped up in conversation and walk the opposite direction of my next class at times!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts