Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 648 sx/sp
2,937 Posts
Yeah, I've thought this might be an INFP thing too because I do this all the time. As an INFP, I've found the sweet taste very appealing. Like, I was eating cookies one time in the shower while working or something and I was tearing up at how chocolatey these cookies were (they were chocolate ones btw) and I know most people don't do that, but I know that my tastes are different from most people's and I naturally appreciate cookies a lot.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yup, definitely just an INFP thing. Unless you're talking about Milanos. Those are more coveted among INTP's.
Wait... I thought Milano was a city. They make cookies out of Italian cities?! WHAT?!

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
571 Posts

:shocked: Please tell me you've seen this before.
So this is what Milano looks like in cookie form. This is what North Korea would look like:

(I am not from the States, so no :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Please, people, we're trying to have a serious discussion about typology here.

Let's not get derailed. :<
Cookie preferences clearly translate to MBTI type. Didn't you know? It's already been proven through rigorous scientific study.

So this is what Milano looks like in cookie form. This is what North Korea would look like:

(I am not from the States, so no :) )
Looks a little too diverse for North Korea.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Please, people, we're trying to have a serious discussion about typology here.

Let's not get derailed. :<
Oh jeez, it's outta control!

Reactions: sensei.of.slow

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I love cookies, especially freshly baked chocolate chips cookies. When I was a kid my mom had to limit me to two cookies a day, it was awful.

Unfortunately, I don't eat cookies much these days. I've been cutting/reducing the amount of wheat in my diet due to stomach issues... still trying to figure out what is what. :(

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hell yeah, no other type can handle the heartwarming goodness of cookies quite like INFPs XD.

(genuinely starting laughing as I read the first couple of lines whilst holding and eating two cookies)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I hate to be the odd man out here but I'm actually not that big into sweets :/

I mean, I'll eat cookies if they are there but I like them made with a lot of butter and fresh out of the oven. Dry, crumbly cookies ain't my thing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guys, don't tell anyone but...

... i don't like sweets very much :sad:

I am the Queen of Hot Sauce tho :angry:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts