Personality Cafe banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I do, but I've become rather picky about them. I usually eat homemade cookies only. This means that I almost never eat cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
853 Posts
I love to eat cookies. My favorite kind are the iced animal cookies.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Totally an INFP thing! I'm soooo ESTP that I'd never be caught dead eating cookies. God, you people are so immature! I bet you suck your thumbs too.

I don't think anyone will actually take this seriously, but just in case.... I am joking.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Chocolate chip please. Especially ones straight out of the oven. Yum.
(I'm so hungry for them now.)
:blushed:

·
Administrator
13,591 Posts
Because my Fi is a moral value function, I cannot stand cookies. They are like feasts of flour with too much sugar.

I think I should develop a meat cookie...but I also think I should become a vegetarian. Peanut butter cookies are okay because they taste like peanuts, which I dislike.

·
Registered
451 Posts
This girl in one of my classes handed me two bags of cookies and said something like "you like cookies, right? We had all these extras..." It was super weird, but hey, I was hungry so it all worked out. Hehe.

·
Registered
254 Posts
This girl in one of my classes handed me two bags of cookies and said something like "you like cookies, right? We had all these extras..." It was super weird, but hey, I was hungry so it all worked out. Hehe.
She knew you were INFP. I bet she's a secret Myers-Briggs nerd.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts