• Just about enough

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Not enough

Votes: 6 23.1%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Most days I will just eat two meals per day with a snack and lots of water. Recently though, I've been doing better by eating more and cutting down on my portions (since I used to impulsively eat).

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,690 Posts
I think I eat enough. It's not so much about it being enough, but being timed so that I do not fall into distracting ravenous hunger that eats me alive from the inside. I have to be especially careful after I go to the gym to build muscle because I can quickly go from satisfaction to intense hunger to lethargy and low mood. (And I don't think I have an insulin problem, just depleted glycogen after my workout.)

The funny thing about "quality foods", like fruits and vegetables and dairy alternatives and non-meat protein, is that they only last a couple of hours at best when I eat them, no matter how much I eat. I'd rather eat some high fat meat and cheese if it means I can go 4+ hours without feeling hungry.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I eat enough for me - I don't feel empty and almost always feel full after eating - but everyone else seems to think I don't eat enough.

Today I ate a deep plate / bowl of rice with ground beef, and later on my man is going to cook some cheesy pasta dish. I try to eat more protein and less carbs, but carbs is quick and cheap energy and tasty too!

Today I've drank 1 energy drink, several black coffees, and I'm just finishing off a cup of lemon and ginger tea. I guess all the liquid makes me less hungry, but I find a lot of people eat when they feel 'empty' when they are actually thirsty. Lots of people drink their daily lot alone, let alone adding snacks and actual food. I don't really keep track of calories, but I do understand that if I have an energy drink (like 500 calories) my body isn't going to need to eat as much. Also, caffeine reduces appetite.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Not really. I have a bad habit of skipping breakfast, and for the past couple of weeks I've been drinking a lot of water (which is good, of course), so I end up not feeling as hungry and eating less. But I think it's kind of terrible for my immune system. I really do want to start actually eating healthy (rather than going for the nearest thing whenever I'm hungry), but it requires a lot of discipline and forethought, and sometimes just the idea exhausts me. When I work out regularly though, it does come a lot easier. So maybe that's the obvious solution...

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,845 Posts
Hm, I don't know.
Sometimes I overeat, and sometimes I don't eat enough. I tend to wait till my stomach is growling if I'm busy, but if bored or eating out (which is pretty often) then I sometimes eat larger portions than I should.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im in the lucky position to eat as much and as often as i want without gaining any weight.

And i eat ALOT. Usually 2-3 warm meals a day and in between all kinds of snacks. Im a little underweight. Thanks to my genes i guess ^_^

~Jekkt

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Not really!! I've always been on the more underweight side, but this semester I've definitely lost a few pounds which for me is a fair amount. My family keeps saying they will need to fatten me up over the holidays, lol.

I am definitely a healthy eater, it's just hard getting in every meal and enough calories in those. Between school and emotions not helping me want to think about food and it always just being something I tend to forget about as an inferior Se user especially, it's been too easy to miss eating or just not eat enough.

·
Registered
314 Posts
No.. I’ve been skipping meals these days because of exams.
I’ve always been a little underweight and it’s hard for me to put much on despite how much I eat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

8/10 times it's usually starvation.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I have an active lifestyle but I still eat less than the average person where I live.
Nonetheless I would choose just enough. And I don't go too long without a drink or something so I guess my system is always working.

If I stay at home in a day I normally eat a lot less, sometimes one meal... I don't know why lol. But not hungry...

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
I don’t eat enough. I don’t like to eat at all but I have this bizzarre condition where if I don’t eat every two ( or so) hours I get just the worststomach ache. It isn’t hypoglycemia, I don’t get tired or anything, just awful stabbing pain.

Of course, I don’t want to cook something every two hours and I hate junk food so I tend to skip it alltigether.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts