Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need ideas as to where INFP's can go out and perhaps find a date. Fed up of Night Clubs and Disco Bars. From what I've seen and experienced they should perhaps provide suicide boothes outside these venues for those gallants with the courage to approach women at these places, often nasty she-dogs.
I'm not the type to just approach a women and brag/play arrogant and slightly dumb/use low form humour/ask to dance or offer a drink. Its the guys so called role to pretty much be a sauve joker entertainer confident self assured boogey master with not too much of that but just a right amount of this etc and I think its a load.

Suggestions folks?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Confused. You want suggestions for INFP guys, while it says right under your username you're an ISFP? Schwat?

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Find them in specific?
Dating websites
Speed Dating
Singles bars (although you didn't quite want this)

Otherwise, ... well virtually anywhere, work, school, grocery store, you name it really. Obviously you have to keep an eye on the ring finger and even then your chances may not be that great. Honestly, I just flirt with everyone and the single ones usually just flirt a bit more back. The taken ones will flirt, but not quite as much.

Over here a great place to chat with people is on the skytrain (monorail), lots of people heading to school / work using public transportation. I'm not quite sure I'd buy a ticket just to flirt with people on there, but anywhere goes, really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts