Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy doing martial arts (kickboxing and wing chun) and sport. They serve as another way of getting me pumped up again out of my lonely life. I enjoy physical experiences and such but I never miss a shift embracing my Ti. Anyone feeling the same?

·
Registered
922 Posts
yes I enjoy hiking,swimming, (if I could I would do wing chun but i am a gifted musician and cant damage my knuckles and joints). I need to rid myself of anxiousness by using all my energy in something whether it is art,music or being active outside whether its alone or not(usually alone)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes, I enjoy it! When I was younger I didn't like sport at ALL (I think P.E in school ruined it for me!) but now I'm much more active. I do yoga every day, and I'm pretty energetic. I like the feeling of being fit.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same with me, redirecting my energy and keep them flowing. Combining Introverted Intuition and Extroverted Sensing.
I enjoy swimming and spending my time outside in the nature.
I play music too and yet I'm comfortable with martial arts haha.

Reactions: magdalenna

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Yes I enjoy physical activities. I seriously want to get back into fencing, even possibly trying Kendo(which is the Japanese equivalent to fencing). I enjoy combat sports especially.

Other than that, I like to go on long walks and hikes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I do Zumba, Yoga, and Pilates. Quite fun and 'in the moment'. Most of it consists of balance, core, and movement, which require me to feel my body move in order to be in the correct pose / do a particular routine. It gets me out of my head, which I so often am in. Lately I haven't been able to do anything because my foot is being a pain and I need both feet to do most of the stuff I like to do. I'm hoping to get back on a schedule of some kind when my foot heals... I've been missing it - it definitely has a grounding effect (and a good way to start the day).

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will occasionally go on a mid-long distance run, I would hike a lot if I had good hiking ground (Kansas,ya know), I have been doing parkour seriously for about a year, and I have just started getting into martial arts tricking.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Oh yes, very. I love hiking, camping, swimming, going on long walks, running and hitting the gym. A perfect day for me would be a hot summer day on the lake. Riding around on a boat, jumping off a private dock and having a bbq! But I don't have a boat or dock... Nor do I know anyone with one anymore! Someday perhaps I will have my own!? Ha.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I enjoy swimming, hiking, geocaching, fishing, hunting, target shooting or even just the usual workout routine or taking the dogs on a walk or to the dog park. Though if the weather is too hot or cold I prefer to spend most of my time indoors.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I enjoy doing martial arts (kickboxing and wing chun) and sport. They serve as another way of getting me pumped up again out of my lonely life. I enjoy physical experiences and such but I never miss a shift embracing my Ti. Anyone feeling the same?
Yes, and no. Depends on my mood and level of energy. In general I enjoy CrossFit. And parkour. And hiking. Hope to add to that list as I become stronger and more agile.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hooray for parkour! I love it as well.
You are now one of my favorite people on this site :kitteh: I didn't think I would find another tracuer on this site let alone an INFJ. You're also a tracuese which just makes you triple rare :crazy:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
10 Posts
When I have been stuck in my head too long and I'm angry at myself for not doing the things I know I should be doing [like being great and changing the world and becoming famous for my work... etc. lol] and nobody in my world is understanding me... I need to engage in physical activities to release my anxiety and anger. Anything physical and ONLY something physical can relieve the tension in my mind. Walking, running, turning up the music and dancing, going to a club, cleaning my house, having sex... these things help draw me out of my mind and allow me to refocus my energies on being productive in my life rather than beating myself up about all the things I haven't done.

Reactions: velvalynn

·
Registered
92 Posts
When I have been stuck in my head too long and I'm angry at myself for not doing the things I know I should be doing [like being great and changing the world and becoming famous for my work... etc. lol] and nobody in my world is understanding me... I need to engage in physical activities to release my anxiety and anger. Anything physical and ONLY something physical can relieve the tension in my mind. Walking, running, turning up the music and dancing, going to a club, cleaning my house, having sex... these things help draw me out of my mind and allow me to refocus my energies on being productive in my life rather than beating myself up about all the things I haven't done.
I do as much social dance as I can. Mostly West Coast Swing and Salsa. I also used to love pilates, but haven't done it in a couple of years. Another release for me is singing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
lol, i also sing. I always forget that one on any list of things though because I do it so often its like mentioning on my list that I swing my arms when I walk. It's really cool that a lot of people on the INFJ forum sing.

Reactions: velvalynn

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
You are now one of my favorite people on this site :kitteh: I didn't think I would find another tracuer on this site let alone an INFJ. You're also a tracuese which just makes you triple rare :crazy:
Working on upper body strength to improve my kongs. Parkour is the world's oldest movement art in my opinion. Not as into tricking as it doesn't seem as practical as ukemi and the like, but flips are fun and all if you can master them. (I havent' yet)
Rare is right...being a female is rare in parkour, I will say!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts