Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever feel like people are toying with your emotions for their own amusement? I know I do, and I have a theory that this is how my bizarre sexual fetishes/ childhood traumas developed. For example: I have this one recurring fantasy of a woman making me cum while she sits their and laughs at it, coldly analyzing it with no regard for my emotions, it's quite exciting for me;). So what about you guys, do you ever feel like a lab rat?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
at times, though more often it is the other way around. i am analyzing others, and they're the ones that feel like lab rats.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I'm definitely of the set that analyzes others, but I think that thinking that way carries sort of a presumption that some people do the same to me.

·
Registered
INTJ, ILI, 9w1 sp/sx
5,431 Posts
No.

I really don't know enough people with a personality complex enough to warrant such suspicion.

Most people are trustworthy, if only because they are so predictable.

·
ѕησωум¢ѕησωƒα¢є
4,292 Posts
Do you ever feel like people are toying with your emotions for their own amusement?
It's not merely for our amusement, it is in fact part of an important natural history study, a way in which we can truly observe personality without bias due to clear observation.

However I cannot reveal which of you are being studied and which aren't. Just assume you aren't.

302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not merely for our amusement, it is in fact part of an important natural history study, a way in which we can truly observe personality without bias due to clear observation.

However I cannot reveal which of you are being studied and which aren't. Just assume you aren't.
omg ur so clever and smart and witty and cute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts