Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
You create interesting threads. In any case, I feel like this sometimes, and I imagine most do at some point; whether or not they care to admit it is a different matter entirely. In the last month and a half, I've been seeking inner-peace a lot more, and though it'll take a long time to achieve it completely, I do feel relatively calmer (Even when going through depression and such). I have been making an effort to grow up and become a better person. There's always room to improve as a person, though you have to realize that you'll never be perfect.

I do think that INFJs have a tendency to devote their lives to others which often leaves their own in shambles (Though they usually find inner-peace in older age, they do tend to be haunted by the mistakes of their youth from what I've seen). In your case, I think you have a strong desire to be different. I think that you have many personal problems that you ignore and don't fix, so you focus solely on choosing to help others because it makes you feel good knowing that you at least improved someone's life, even if it wasn't your own. I would take some time to introspect, and genuinely work on solutions to your problems; it'll bring about greater inner-peace which will solve your 'goodness' crisis :) .

·
Registered
148 Posts
@Tenshi: Exactly, I know how you feel; you seem like you're Enneagram 4, by the way. It is a constant struggle, but once one actually overcomes it, they usually gain tremendous wisdom and insight which makes it all worth it. And thank you :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.