Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is weird, but when I'm completely concentrated on an intense task or something that I'm really passionate about (like I'm absorbed in a book or a game or writing something), I forget to eat because my mind is focused on something else and I don't feel hungry until I get a sharp pain in my stomach. It's exhilarating, but I don't think that it's all too good for me.

I also have a hard time trying to sleep or wanting to sleep because it feels like there's so much more to do and sleep feels boring. Sometimes I'm trying to figure something out or focusing on something and even when I'm in bed with all of the lights turned off and I've closed my eyes, my mind is buzzing and I can't sleep.

How about you? What role does your Si play in experiencing the body?

·
Registered
930 Posts
This is weird, but when I'm completely concentrated on an intense task or something that I'm really passionate about (like I'm absorbed in a book or a game or writing something), I forget to eat because my mind is focused on something else and I don't feel hungry until I get a sharp pain in my stomach. It's exhilarating, but I don't think that it's all too good for me.

I also have a hard time trying to sleep or wanting to sleep because it feels like there's so much more to do and sleep feels boring. Sometimes I'm trying to figure something out or focusing on something and even when I'm in bed with all of the lights turned off and I've closed my eyes, my mind is buzzing and I can't sleep.

How about you? What role does your Si play in experiencing the body?
I relate to both of those, I'm really bad at reading the signs my body gives me >.<

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes. I sometimes forget to eat and drink.
I just grab a vitamin supplement if I've ignored food too much and I overcompensate drinking by drinking a lot of water whenever I do drink something.
I also tend to forget exercise and than compensate by doing a lot of it (like work up to 1000 sit ups/day).

I also don't look around much where I walk or run. My eyes/attention is always focused on something else around me, not the ground or objects that are in my way. I don't stumble against them though, I've learned to use my intuition to steer myself.

I also feel less pain. Same for pressure points, I don't respond much to those.
When I feel pain somewhere I'm never sure what to do. I'll start thinking about what the pain is for. Is it so I'd let a body part rest or is there something that needs to be checked out? Am I downplaying or overreacting to pain? I'm never sure what exactly to do with pain.

I'm also good at digging through tons of information when something is wrong with me to figure out what it is and what to do with it. So I very rarely see a doctor and usually cure myself.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Forget to eat and sleep and drink too much coffee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.