Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
No, but I keep having a recurring dream that really puzzles me. I'm in a room and there's people's heads mounted on the wall like deer or moose heads. And there's this young man drinking brandy, but I take it away and give him Everclear instead. And the whole room has this really weird smell. I can't describe it though - I guess if I had to I'd say it was like the ball sack of a swamp creature. It's just totally weird and random.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
No, but I keep having a recurring dream that really puzzles me. I'm in a room and there's people's heads mounted on the wall like deer or moose heads. And there's this young man drinking brandy, but I take it away and give him Everclear instead. And the whole room has this really weird smell. I can't describe it though - I guess if I had to I'd say it was like the ball sack of a swamp creature. It's just totally weird and random.
I wonder who this could be....

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
???? How does one invade another person's dreams? Or am I totally misunderstanding the question?

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Oh now I see. :laughing:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Oh, sure. Every night. :rolleyes:

No, but as I often dream about other people, I would be interested in what other people dream about me. So far only my mother told me that she dreamed of going with me to a job interview and I was excellent and I got the best job ever. She hopes very much it was a God sent prophetic dream. I hope so, too. xD Then my cousin told me she dreamed that I was eaten by a giant furby - you know those weird speaking scary stuffed animals from the 90's. I'm interested in hearing more, but most people forget their dreams or aren't that interested in that stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts