Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to venture out of my usual comfort zone.

I would really like to fly to Canada and kick Lad's ass for writing something so stupid on my profile wall. That's a great way to start a new adventure. Hehe. Just kidding. *Thinks again* Or am I? ................................................. Yes I was kidding.

Anyway....

I plan to venture out of my usual comfort zone through a few ways;

• I want to work much harder on my T than usual. I've been keeping it in hiding a lot for certain reasons only known to myself, it's time for me to show it more often from time to time, but not until I become transparent. (Yes I hide a part of myself)
  • I want to stop being too hasty and too anxious in seeking validation everytime I have new ideas.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Oh, HELL'S yeah. Sometimes I force myself to par-tay, go and hang out with people at every available opportunity, go clubbing, all kinds of stuff. I'm always challenging myself to do things that make me uncomfortable, so that I can get comfortable with it and be a more balanced, complete, capable soul.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still find it unwilling (by preference, not because I'm afraid) to be more sociable (to get out more than I should) :dry: I don't know why.

I would have more fun exploring outside my comfort zone by approaching perspectives/philosophies I never considered before and other things. But the thought of attempting to engage more with people who might make me feel uncomfortable...Gahhhh

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Work on my Sensing. Being Intuitive is lovely and all, but sometimes I have to pull my facking head out of the clouds, slap my face, and come back to Mother Earth and enjoy the here and the now instead of the past or future.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Taking up training to condition the mind and body. Preparations for real-world endeavors, because struggles will never cease to exist, no matter how much I can change. Might as well compare both sides of the coin.

Guess that would fall under Sensing. Introverted sensing works hand-in-hand with extraverted intuition to play out scenarios a couple seconds before they happen, after physical contact is made. It's subconscious behavior (to me) that can be trained.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts