Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, have you ever been hurt so badly that going Dr. Doom sounds like a good idea?
And not just for a few seconds. I mean long term thoughts and not being bothered by them, possibly even enjoying them.
Sometimes when I'm severely hurt (emotionally) and mentally falling apart I just want to take the world down with me. Light it up, Heath Ledger Joker style.
Am I the only one?

Twitch

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

I feel it sometimes, but not because I'm personally hurt and hopeless; it's because I see how stupid people are, and I juussst want to wipe that slate clean.

·
Banned
440 Posts
I remember a time I went to my Nan's house and I found a light switch with masking tape over it. I asked why it was taped over and she told me that if I flicked it, due to the ancient electronics which had just been examined and labelled dangerous, the house would burst into flames and explode. Me, being fascinated with danger, nearly ended up pressing it, but I got bored and somehow resisted in the end.

One week later, no joke, I returned to find the entire bathroom ceiling in ruins on the kitchen floor. Moral of the story is: If you don't destroy something yourself, it's going to f*ck up anyway, so ya' might as well flick that switch in the first place. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I remember a time I went to my Nan's house and I found a light switch with masking tape over it. I asked why it was taped over and she told me that if I flicked it, due to the ancient electronics which had just been examined and labelled dangerous, the house would burst into flames and explode. Me, being fascinated with danger, nearly ended up pressing it, but I got bored and somehow resisted in the end.

One week later, no joke, I returned to find the entire bathroom ceiling in ruins on the kitchen floor. Moral of the story is: If you don't destroy something yourself, it's going to f*ck up anyway, so ya' might as well flick that switch in the first place. :tongue:
I once stuck a bobby pin in a wall socket when I was about 4 or 5. Almost knocked me out and started a small fire in the living room.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I used to think this out of pain. Now I look at the world population, seeing all of the stupid and ignorant people that cause everybody harm (including themselves), and almost feel as though it either needs to or should be done for the better of others. I don't say for the better of the planet anymore because, as George Carlin stated, the world has survived for billions of years, being hit by meteors, remaining stable when the magnetic poles flip, so on and so fourth, so a few plastic bottles and tin cans won't make much of a difference. The world would probably just shake us off like a bad case of fleas and renew itself because that's what it does best, nature is a self renewing system.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
My INTJ wife recently said to me 'you act like an INTJ, not an INFJ, I thought you people were the saviors of mankind?' First of all the 'you people' part just cracks me up. Secondly, burning the world down WOULD save mankind. Her idea of mankind and mine vary greatly. People are so quick to hurt others to get what they want. That is 99% of the world populace, so out with them I say!

Hey, I'll bring the marshmallows and gram crackers so we can have Smores!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll bring the $5 bottles of vodka and bag o'rags.
Molotov cocktails anyone?
I'll gladly take a s'more while we're at it.

Anybody wanna bring weenies or shall we just hack up and cook the people we light on fire?

Twitch

·
Banned
442 Posts
Not burn the world, but start mankind over again. I sometimes wish I could be living 200 years earlier. I love reading a lot of the great classics and autobiographies from that era because it allows me to live in that time period. I would love to live off of the land and be a hunter gather. Work would entail living off the farm like the movie the "Waltons".

Reactions: Vivid Melody
1 - 20 of 40 Posts