Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes all the time. Even when I am traveling I am daydreaming about a perfect life with a perfect guy in which everything is so deep and yet so playful and free and fancy. A consistent lifestyle seems appealing until I live it, and I grow bored. I romanticize the idea of security, which has caused me to miss out on things because I choose to stay in a boring rut. Adventures are much more important to me if it has a purpose and if I can be with others who I can bond with..

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I want my life to be a series of adventures. I may look for an office job initially, but ultimately, I want to travel for work. Doctors Without Borders is very appealing, but I can also see myself in the Peace Corps. Good way of giving back AND getting that adventure.

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
I'm gonna go live in a cave. Gain wisdom and knowledge. but I'm taking my cat with me or leave her to terrorize my sis. yeah I'll do that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes! Most definitely! I had a really crappy summer job and it gave me the desire for adventure. Something bigger than I've done before, but now I have to figure out what that looks like...oh boy..

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
No, I like boring and repetitive. I'm pretty sure any adventure I went on wouldn't go well anyway.

·
Registered
10,454 Posts

That's what movies and books are for. You can experience things and go on adventures without even leaving your own home ;)

Reactions: Vishnushiva

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
This may be true, but a real adventure is always much more satisfying xD
Well the imagination can also be very stimulating. Maybe you should write stories :)

Reactions: Vishnushiva
1 - 20 of 31 Posts