Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Papa just passed away and he was an ISTJ.

He was very ISTJ and stuck to his Si-Te most of the time. We were incredibly close and just "understood" each other without any words said.

On his death bed, he did what he always did. Instead of saying, "I love you, you mean the world to me," we merely held eye contact for minutes.

I truly believe he was trying to tell me something, but he couldn't verbalize it.

Do you ISTJ's reveal your Fi through eye contact and other things of that sort?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have a hard time expressing emotions thru any means. When a surge of emotoins hits me, there are just no word that I can find nor actions that I can do that will express those feelings. Whatever I express, multiply it by 5 or so

·
Registered
992 Posts

He was very ISTJ and stuck to his Si-Te most of the time. We were incredibly close and just "understood" each other without any words said.

On his death bed, he did what he always did. Instead of saying, "I love you, you mean the world to me," we merely held eye contact for minutes.

I truly believe he was trying to tell me something, but he couldn't verbalize it.

When both words and actions are not enough...there's just presence and eye-contact and accepting silence and stuff.
Mainly what Yardiff Bey said, so yea...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a hard time expressing emotions thru any means. When a surge of emotoins hits me, there are just no word that I can find nor actions that I can do that will express those feelings. Whatever I express, multiply it by 5 or so
yeah, I've found that expressing Fi is way too difficult, as it is not extroverted (duh)
But like you said, it just feels likes tones, shapes, contrasting colours. That sort of thing

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

I'm sorry for your lost. My condolence.

It's nice to know that you can understand your Dad without too much words verbalized. That remind me with my ISTJ best friend. We can understand each other, intuitively, without any words said. It's all in the eyes and the little things that usually goes unnoticed by common people.

Reactions: niss and Anubis

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry for your lost. My condolence.

It's nice to know that you can understand your Dad without too much words verbalized. That remind me with my ISTJ best friend. We can understand each other, intuitively, without any words said. It's all in the eyes and the little things that usually goes unnoticed by common people.
I think it's the greatest thing to have in a friendship

1 - 8 of 8 Posts