Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious on how much the average ISFP stalks. Particularly, their crush. :kitteh:
Being an ENFP, I tend to "stalk" my crushes somewhat often. If you've seen my previous posts, you probably know I'm a pretty curious person. :laughing:
Even if you're not an ISFP, feel free to join in! :D

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'll read profiles of people I'm not even interested in. I'm usually not a repeat offender unless I'm extremely interested in the person.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've "stalked" more than one crush in the past. It tends to start with Facebook, and I'll work my way and find out a username.

Once I get a keyword like a full name or a username, I flex my google-fu muscle and extrapolate on it, casually seeing where they might be signed up, what old journals I can find, twitter, last.fm, stuff like that. Most of the time it works, especially if it isn't something plain like "soccerfan01" and even then, it becomes a game of 'match the profiles to this person' and holy cow I'm winning so much!

I don't do any of this too often anymore, if I feel the urge to look up somebody I'll do it once and not look back again. When I was younger however, I used to keep bookmarks of my crushes journal sites and keep tabs on updates. I was a creepy little youngin'.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice.
I googled my username after reading this. XD

·
Banned
2,387 Posts
I deactivated my facebook a looong time ago, but I do check out instagram a lot if that counts.. :unsure:

Reactions: Kyurofox

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sort of a social network (don't have an instagram lol), so I'll count it! :)

·
Banned
2,387 Posts
Basically, I just like looking at the pictures. :happy:

I couldn't care less about what people post and I'd probably check out a profile maybe once or twice for curiosity.

Reactions: Kyurofox
1 - 11 of 11 Posts