Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Yes, I feel human, but I also feel like I'm outside the margins of most people. It's easy for me to slip into thinking or believing I'm seeing more or understanding things on a different level than most other people - the majority of the time that's probably true but I don't think being aware of it or believing it are healthy for me. Like @arleccio (sorry @Agape, for some reason I thought you made the above comment) , I still feel human but also outside.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I am nowhere yet everywhere. I am human yet I am not. I am actually a consciousness using a human body to interact with this reality :p. Because I live between two worlds...it has give me an understanding of how things work behind the curtain. Also has give me a tremendous capacity for empathy...because once you understand everything..much of the anger that you felt just goes away. Because I understand...I accept and because I accept..I love. Although sometimes it can be lonely >_>...because few people related; luckily there are a few more aware like me that are out there. Eventually like minded people stumble upon each other.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I am nowhere yet everywhere. I am human yet I am not. I am actually a consciousness using a human body to interact with this reality :p. Because I live between two worlds...it has give me an understanding of how things work behind the curtain. Also has give me a tremendous capacity for empathy...because once you understand everything..much of the anger that you felt just goes away. Because I understand...I accept and because I accept..I love. Although sometimes it can be lonely >_>...because few people related; luckily there are a few more aware like me that are out there. Eventually like minded people stumble upon each other.
That and when I concentrate on peace, I feel like I drift from my body and become a part of another plane with cosmic entities and everlasting solace. I feel something a part of human, but something else when I am alone with my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
There have been times when I've felt apart from humanity. Quite a few times, actually.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I know I'm human, but I don't feel like one. I made comparison of my self with majority of humans its obvious I'm a stranger. I often think of me as another life force sitting in front of a giant screen watching earthlings interact while making notes. And for several occasions dress up as one and mingle, to found out I want to be among them and believe their beliefs.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'm still in the stages of trying to figure out if humans exist,
since it might only be me and a whole lot of illusions.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know it sounds strange, but this is meant to be a serious question. Type 5: Do you feel like a human being? Why or why not?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Depending on the situation and mood. Very complicated!

Reactions: perennialurker

·
Registered
312 Posts
I do...then I go outside and actually talk to other people, and start to rethink that. Rinse and repeat.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts