Personality Cafe banner

181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I do and that feeling only grows more and more pronounced and felt with each passing day. Yet, here I am.
Same here.
Generally devote my time as an advisor on the Bogleheads.org personal investment finance forum where matters are usually a bit "substantive" and actionable, and contribution is rewarding that way.

But, discovering this site, especially a niche of "baby boomers" with common internet and social skills, ability to interact with a bit of savy and humor/levity, and a common spirit of sharing vs bickering or "one upmanship" . . . has so far been a good thing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can't imagine ever feeling that I'm too old for the forum; but I have, on occasion, had the impression that the forum was a bit too young for me.

I could say the same thing about the rest of the world too, though. The percentage of people who are younger than me appears to be reaching plague proportions everywhere I go lately.

Meh. One gets by as best one may, yes?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I can't imagine ever feeling that I'm too old for the forum; but I have, on occasion, had the impression that the forum was a bit too young for me.

I could say the same thing about the rest of the world too, though. The percentage of people who are younger than me appears to be reaching plague proportions everywhere I go lately.

Meh. One gets by as best one may, yes?
ok boomer

·
Registered
23 Posts
That thought of age on a form like this has crossed my mind, But I am interested too know what other ages are thinking, What the younger people are thinking, And how they react will affect me to the end. It is not now my world, I will no longer be able to set the world on fire as I thought I once could do. So this form is a window for me, To your thoughts.

181 - 184 of 184 Posts