Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Not really. I honestly don't think about it much. I think people who brag about how many people they've slept with or how many fucks they had with someone is just dying for recognition in some way.

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Not even if you are in a relationship with someone?
Nope. I don't bring those things up and I don't ask. If you like someone for who they are, enough to get emotionally invested, why go on an expedition for things intent on finding something to upset you?

·
Registered
254 Posts
No. It's a partners need to know if there any any infections they have from the past because obviously that affects them, but the number of people is something they aren't obligated to tell. It's under their own discretion but personally I don't see the purpose in knowing.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Since you could mean any number of things (ba dum tss), I will answer any and all I can think of.

Phone number: no. If I start a relationship with anyone, it will be with someone whom I familiar. They will most likely have my phone number already.
How many people with whom I've slept: I don't care either way; it's zero.
BMI: I don't know my BMI, so I can't say either way. It shouldn't matter though, the physical realm only makes up 1/3 of a healthy romantic relationship.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
When I find out, it's always too high.
And then I realize she probably lied about it and it's actually higher.
I don't base relationships off sex anyway.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
It's private and no one's business no matter how big or small the number is.
Speaking for myself, I don't see how how many people my SO was with before she even knew I existed would be relevant to our current relationship or any of my business. If we're with each other now, that's the only thing that matters.

Of course I would need to know that she's clean, as that would actually be relevant to me, and I would think she'd also like to know that of me, but that's completely independent of how many partners either of us had prior to our relationship with each other.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts