Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTJs,

Do you often get "0wned" by ISTPs (in a social context)???? I don't know why... they seem to own us easily... Probably due to their cool jock style and we see them somewhat more superior than us

ISTPs,

Do you feel the easiness to "0wn" ENTJs ???

What do you guys thinks??

Reactions: dagnytaggart

·
Registered
184 Posts
ENTJs,

Do you often get "0wned" by ISTPs (in a social context)???? I don't know why... they seem to own us easily... Probably due to their cool jock style and we see them somewhat more superior than us

ISTPs,

I would say that it can work either way depending on who is seen as better or 'more successful'. I say this because I know an ISTP who is 'below' me (I only mean this is a social context) and I sort of 'own' him. ''own'' is kind of a weird way to put it though... I think we just get along VERY well with ISTP's. I'd love to meet an ISTP of opposite sex for once but they can be very weird people sometimes.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I've only know/ met one ISTP.. and.. no. He definitely doesn't 'own' me, in whatever (either geek/ literally) understanding of it.

I kind of dumb down myself to be able to talk/ have a conversation with him, actually. Not in the stupid sense, but (un)willingness to go deeper into a subject and exploring possibilities/ implications. At first the 'sanity' he brought/ how easily he pointed the obvious of a what I perceived as convoluted matter was refreshing, but as time went on it became.. boring.

Not in the sense of sanity = boring, but some matters have deeper, not-readily obvious roots/effects that just peeling the outer/ immediate won't be enough. It's like there's an invisible box.

Reactions: Trifoilum

·
Registered
791 Posts
ENTJs,

Is this a troll thread? :angry:

There isn't a type alive that "owns" me in any context. The INTP comes closest and can be thought of as an equal in many areas overall, but really, you can't be serious with your question.

C'mon, this was a gag, right?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
ENTJs,

ISTPs,

I literally LOL'd at this question for some reason. :crazy:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Personally I don't think I "own" anyone, in a social context. I can't see how I as a silent bystander can "own" anyone. Perhaps you are "seeing" things that aren't there?

RafaelEnvoy: Finally a good Soviet Russia joke :laughing:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmm. Well one of my old best friend was a ISTP but I always felt equal to her. On certain occasions I almost felt like her mother, but this was rare.
This might be faulty though as she was a very unhealthy ISTP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sigh.....

Jelousy is something lots of people have when they incounter entj.

I still havent figured out why they hate our guts soo much.
I have more enemies then friends for sure.
And its only from that perception many of the so called "I am the best"
fail to see that entj is the only one who is actually making sense

While the hordes are trying to argue back because they dont know any different.

Its amusing to me also how after a short while you become
a center of attention and those same people that argued with you
are now your biggest supporters.......

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ENTJs,

The "cool jock style" never intimidated me. Actually, I've never met anyone who intimidates me or who I felt was superior to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have three ENTJ siblings. I have a very hard time being around two of them imparticular, because they are extremlely controlling and they tend to be very critical of my life.(The other ENTJ struggles with being more understanding, but he tries harder) I could not imagine an ISTP "owning" an ENTJ. It seems slightly ridiculous. I am calm, hardworking, and easy going. ENTJ's are driven, energetic and motivated. Nobody is superior to anyone.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
My brother is a istp. He always laughs when I try to manipulate him. Sometimes he does what I say but with a twist. He's fun. Just to take them seriously and you'll be fine.

Reactions: severn
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.