Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Code Cracked
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if you consider yourself flirty and what you considering flirting....

I have been told by my friends and others that, I have a very flirty personality. But, I do not view it that way. I joke around a lot. However, I view flirting as smacking my boyfriend on the ass, giving him compliments or making jokes with sexual innuendos. Is it the same way for you?

Registered
Flirting no not in like how most people view flirting. But inadvertently seducing. Yes that I get accused of. Like you I dont see myself as a flirt at least how I view it conventionally.

I will have to admit I am guilty of coyishly playing off the ability to seduce. A constant dispute between myself and my ex husband was he being irritated with attention I would receive. He was the actual flirtter tho not me. He flirtted with people all the time conventionally as far as banter and such. To me tho seducing is alot more skilled then flirting or how I view it. Seduction is almost in demeanor and slight indifference. You to me describe more the ability to seduce then that you flirt. I have seen your pics too your hot and estp you dont have to do all that stupid shit like throw yourself at guys to have a line drooling after you. I doubt your the kind of obvious flirt throwing themselves at people you have never struck me as that by anything I have read. You likely just have alot of attention and talk back to people who talk to you and have people labeling it as flirting. (probably some fucken haters)

Code Cracked
Discussion Starter #3
Flirting no not in like how most people view flirting. But inadvertently seducing. Yes that I get accused of. Like you I dont see myself as a flirt at least how I view it conventionally.

I will have to admit I am guilty of coyishly playing off the ability to seduce. A constant dispute between myself and my ex husband was he being irritated with attention I would receive. He was the actual flirtter tho not me. He flirtted with people all the time conventionally as far as banter and such. To me tho seducing is alot more skilled then flirting or how I view it. Seduction is almost in demeanor and slight indifference. You to me describe more the ability to seduce then that you flirt. I have seen your pics too your hot and estp you dont have to do all that stupid shit like throw yourself at guys to have a line drooling after you. I doubt your the kind of obvious flirt throwing themselves at people you have never struck me as that by anything I have read. You likely just have alot of attention and talk back to people who talk to you and have people labeling it as flirting. (probably some fucken haters)
Thanks! You are too : )

I think you nailed it on the head. One of my guy best friends told me my pictures do not portray me completely. He said I ooze sexy/sensual and have cat like movements, in turn I asked WTF he was talking about. It is nothing I have ever done initially unless, I was trying to seduce someone like my SO, just like you said... he said that is what makes it even sexier, some girls try to be sexy or sensual. Maybe, ESTP females just have that quality? Haters do annoy me as I am sure you have dealt with the same problem. I just ignore them now. It seems like the older I get the more catty I notice women to be and that is probably why I only hang out with a select group of females. I do not have the time to invest in the drama of some stupid bitch when I do decide to go out or hangout. Also, no, I have never been one to throw myself at a guy. I think the man should be the pursuer. I am a handful and I could not be with someone that does not go after what they want and seduce/flirt with me. *smirks* Does that make sense?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts