Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More and more I feel like I agree with all these people.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Yep. And I'm pretty sure my family thinks I'm from another planet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah all the time I am told that I'm weird, crazy, freaky etc. I really don't take offence to this, simply because I would rather be different and unpredictable than boring old plain Jane, knowa mean?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah all the time. If I make an insightful (weird) observation or give original (weird) suggestions I sometimes get met with stares. I take it in stride. ^^

Reactions: Mokum

·
Registered
109 Posts
Crazy? Sometimes. But more often than not "unique", "weird", and "quirky" have been used. I take 'em as compliments! That means I'm different from the "general masses". =D

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
Tons. I don't find that as irritating as being asked daily, "What is wrong with you?" To which I respond, "NOTHING!"

·
Registered
8 Posts
I get 'out there in a good way' from my colleagues but then I spend about 50% of the time on Ne overload as I get paid to find solutions to out there problems that are potentially going to get colleagues fired/ or cost a packet load of money unless we come up with an alternative solution. It works well for everyone.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
People are no longer surprised over what unpredictable directions my life takes.

Still I never really thought of myself as weird or crazy in the terms which I understand those words myself. Therefore I seriously begin to doubt my ENTP personality when I read the comments from you other guys here..:crazy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
People don't call me crazy, but Sensing types do find me weird. Intuitive types, on the other hand, like me a lot and listen to my views with a lot of interest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.