Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zodiac signs - bullshit or not?

God - exist or not?

Arguing with friends about subjects you're passionate about - do you enjoy it but get worried that someone dislikes you when they disagree with you?

Do you feel bad when you see a homeless person you can't help? I always don't look at them and try to avoid them out of fear that they'll come over and ask for help, because I feel awful so I can't look at them.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tend to give my money away generously. Even when I'm eating out, I tip the waiters 50% the cost of my meal, so yeah I avoid homeless people to prevent myself from being homeless as well.
God damn it, you just described me. I'm a big tipper and more than once have used all the cash I had in my wallet to buy a homeless person food.

·
Registered
INTJ
309 Posts
Zodiac signs - Certifiable bullshit. Mine is wrong about 50% of the time, and the other 50% of the time, it's stuff that applies to EVERYBODY. "Gemini's don't like being lied to"....I'm sorry Karen, can you find me someone who LIKES being lied to??? It's fun to think about and look at, and I'm very forgiving of beliefs I don't agree with, but anyone who thinks their personality has ANYTHING to do with what month they were born in......I'll never think of that person as anything more than an idiot, even if they're a really NICE idiot.

God - I'm agnostic, so who knows. Maybe.

Arguing with friends about subjects you're passionate about - If I actually have a well thought out opinion on something, I love to argue, mainly because I know I'm gonna win. I'm not fond of arguing about straight up opinions because...that goes nowhere. None of these arguments go anywhere, but if I REALLY know what I'm talking about, I just enjoy winning the argument while the other person fumbles for words.

Do you feel bad when you see a homeless person you can't help? - I almost never really feel bad, but once in a while I'll have a little remorse. But I'm more just anxious to get away from them. I'm not fond of being judged for my unwillingness to just hand out money to everyone who asks.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zodiac signs - Certifiable bullshit. Mine is wrong about 50% of the time, and the other 50% of the time, it's stuff that applies to EVERYBODY. "Gemini's don't like being lied to"....I'm sorry Karen, can you find me someone who LIKES being lied to??? It's fun to think about and look at, and I'm very forgiving of beliefs I don't agree with, but anyone who thinks their personality has ANYTHING to do with what month they were born in......I'll never think of that person as anything more than an idiot, even if they're a really NICE idiot.

God - I'm agnostic, so who knows. Maybe.

Arguing with friends about subjects you're passionate about - If I actually have a well thought out opinion on something, I love to argue, mainly because I know I'm gonna win. I'm not fond of arguing about straight up opinions because...that goes nowhere. None of these arguments go anywhere, but if I REALLY know what I'm talking about, I just enjoy winning the argument while the other person fumbles for words.

Do you feel bad when you see a homeless person you can't help? - I almost never really feel bad, but once in a while I'll have a little remorse. But I'm more just anxious to get away from them. I'm not fond of being judged for my unwillingness to just hand out money to everyone who asks.
Aren't you an INTJ lol? This question is for ESFPs haha, or at least SFPs

I have to say I do agree with the Zodiac sign opinion on all counts.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,670 Posts
God damn it, you just described me. I'm a big tipper and more than once have used all the cash I had in my wallet to buy a homeless person food.
Yeah, if you know Harry Potter, we're the Molly Weasleys of society.. Everyone that comes our way will be fed one way or another..

·
Electronica Wizard
6,670 Posts
Wouldn't that type be the ESFJs lol?
Yeah that's true though. Perhaps I use the wrong example. We're the Weasley children of society.. However, my mom IS an ESFJ. I learn things from my parent. She is much better at it than me.

·
Registered
ESFP 6w7
370 Posts
Zodiac signs - bullshit, but it's fun. but let's say my stars suit me very well.

God - I don't believe it, but who knows. Life is full of surprises.

Arguing with friends about subjects you're passionate about - do you enjoy it but get worried that someone dislikes you when they disagree with you? I don't get worried and I don't expect them to dislike me over it. I like to be straight to the point and outspoken about what I think and feel and I just hope others understand and do the same.

Do you feel bad when you see a homeless person you can't help? Yes. However, I know I can't change all of their lives by myself so I at least try to help when I can.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zodiac signs - bullshit, but it's fun. but let's say my stars suit me very well.

God - I don't believe it, but who knows. Life is full of surprises.

Arguing with friends about subjects you're passionate about - do you enjoy it but get worried that someone dislikes you when they disagree with you? I don't get worried and I don't expect them to dislike me over it. I like to be straight to the point and outspoken about what I think and feel and I just hope others understand and do the same.

Do you feel bad when you see a homeless person you can't help? Yes. However, I know I can't change all of their lives by myself so I at least try to help when I can.
I believe in God but I was raised in a religious household. I don't worship or anything but I do believe.

Zodiac signs are just plain bullshit to me and I ignore anything regarding them.

I do get nervous about people I don't know regarding politics so I don't discuss it with them.

I always feel terrible.

·
Registered
ESFP
60 Posts
I love zodiac signs, I love discussing astrology with people and seeing how we relate to our sign and it's all super cool. I love God, I'm a Catholic and while I may not be the best catholic I still believe that God fully exists without a doubt. I believe in both of these for sure, and I don't mind expressing my opinions around me friends but I won't make it a big deal if they disagree. They're entitled to their own beliefs and if we differ that's fine! Also I really feel bad for the homeless, a lot of times I around my parents though and they're like "they're drug addicts and they'll just waste your money on substance abuse" and I see that side of the argument too, but I can't help but feel awful for not helping them out so when I get the chance even if I can't give them money I'll at least attempt to get them a sandwich from mcd's or something nice to show them that I care. If I can't do anything though I definitely look away because I feel plain ashamed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts