1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Physically or metaphorically?

·
Registered
427 Posts
It depends who, at 22 I'm not very touchy-feely; I don't get intimate with a lot of people, and a relationship has never gotten that comfortable for my back to have been scratched. So, unfortunately I can't answer your question. If it is itching and I'm doing something I wouldn't mind someone close to me scratching it (so far, it's only been my mom and my cousin) but just scratching like that, I'm not quite sure I see the point; but i'll let you know (maybe) in a few years haha.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Massages feel good after a long week at the gym!

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Wait. Is this like innocent backscratching, like the kind my dad will ask anyone in the general vicinity to do if they stand still for like 5 seconds, or the fuck-me-harder kind of backscratching? I might be interested in the answers of the latter.

For research purposes.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Wait. Is this like innocent backscratching, like the kind my dad will ask anyone in the general vicinity to do if they stand still for like 5 seconds, or the fuck-me-harder kind of backscratching? I might be interested in the answers of the latter.

For research purposes.
In regards to the former, see my aforementioned post.

In regards to latter, listen to Hozier "Take Me to Church". Toss in a few handcuffs, deep claw back scratches and that sums it up for me. (ENTJ- ESTJ Relationship dynamic)

Amen.

Reactions: Fredward

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,796 Posts
No, but I like to be scratched behind the ears.

... seriously, wtf is this thread? lol! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
THIS is what you've been doing in the ENTJ thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what are you saying? You referencing the fake ENTJ posers in the thread (fa sho)... Or the dick- stroking?

·
Plumcot
2,186 Posts
So what are you saying? You referencing the fake ENTJ posers in the thread (fa sho)... Or the dick- stroking?
No, my sense of humor is very absurd and sarcastic :). I'm sorry if I offended you.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
No, my sense of humor is very absurd and sarcastic :). I'm sorry if I offended you.

Offended? At what?

Your argument was ambiguous and therefore poorly developed.

You posted vid. I watched vid. Compared it with thread to determine what ends you're trying to get at. I saw two potentials: reference to the nonEntj action, first; and the reference to back scratching, second.

Thus your point was not well established; due to ambiguities.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts