Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Aria was my favorite. Its beautiful. It just lift you from the deep of endless cursed darkness to shimmering light of warm ocean.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Naruto
Bleach

Claymore
Berserk

Unfortunately, the last two are getting a little out of whack and chaotic. I absolutely loved Berserk until it went over the top crazy with the monsters and demons. Admittedly, the masochistic religious girl is interesting though.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Only Buffy: Season 8 comics. I'm behind now. When I was like, 5, I used to read a lot of Wonder Woman and Supergirl comics. (+5 lesbian points, at least)

Reactions: faeriegal713

·
Registered
717 Posts
Aria-Voyage from Neo-Venezia by Kozue Amano
I read a little of Aqua last spring but never really got into it. Maybe I will try it again.

Reactions: Biondi

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm more apt to read Manga now, as my favorite comic book series has become too complicated (i.e. way too many tittles to keep up with)

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love Naruto, every Thursday for me is beginning of my weekend and Naruto night too! I kept reading the spoilers so I read the manga instead.

Other than that I recently read a manga named "Saikano" which I would highly recommend. It's very depressing so be warned. I recommend it for one because I strongly believe the two main characters (and perhaps the author himself) are all INFP. It's a little obscure and may not be easy to find but it's a good read if you can find it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love berserk and claymore too, but sometimes i find that their stories are too depressing and intense that i need a time to relax before continue reading to the next chapter :happy:

i can truly relate myself in Aria's story, in fact i learned a lot from it, it gives me greater understanding of how to deal with things and it shows me that the world is beautiful for you're beautiful :laughing:

I think Aria's main character is an INFP:tongue:

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
I liked Monster and 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa...also Full Metal Alchemist :happy:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Anime - Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelian, Escaflowne, Outlaw Star, and a few other random ones that I can't remember right now.

Manga - Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelian (both regular and Angel series), and a few on the web that I haven't looked up in months. Damn fanfic has gotten in the way of reading.

Comics - Fables, The Sandman, DMZ, Walking Dead, and I'm starting on Batman stuff very slowly. I also want to pick up on Spiderman, X-Men, and more Vertigo comics one of these days.

Reactions: refugee

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
When I was younger I read alot of Asterix & Obelix.

Graphic novels I find worth reading:

Blankets - Craig Thompson
Persepolis - Marjane Satriapi
Maus - Art Spiegelman
Sandman - Neil Gaiman
Sin City - Frank Miller
Watchmen - Alan Moore
Le Voyage - Edmond Baudoin
The Arrival - Shaun Tan and other wordless novels by Lynd Ward and Eric Drooker

·
Registered
236 Posts
OF COURSE THEY'RE KAWAII!!! :laughing: :laughing: :crazy: :laughing:

lol jk

Totally. I read online comics and manga. Bad habit of leaping from one story to another, not finishing it, though. I can't recount all of the manga that I've read, but Amanchu! is pretty cute. Its creator is the same creator of Aria. Oh. And Yotsuba&!. And Mirai Nikki. And other stuff.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
"Kawaii" means something like, "really ridiculously cute," right?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I watched the Claymore anime. Couldn't get into the manga really, but would love to see them continue the anime series. They also need to fix the ending of the anime :frustrating:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Um...if you have not, please go read FRUITS BASKET !!!!!
mangafox.com/manga/fruits_basket/
It may seem a bit strange, but I assure you it will make you cry, laugh, and reevaluate your life. The character development is astounding and it is the best manga I have ever read (and trust me, I've read a lot)
So go, go, go read it! I'm currently in the process of rereading it and falling in love with it once more :blushed:

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
122 Posts
I LOVE Osamu Tezuka's Buddha. It is a beautiful story, and was pretty much my introduction to philosophy. Other than that, I HATE anime, absolutely hate it. Really fuckin' hate it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts