Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at pictures of myself on facebook and I noticed I never repeat any look. My look is always changing. I never keep the same haircut for a long period of time and I always find a new way to wear my clothes. Is this an INFP thing?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm like that definitely

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yes. I've had my hair every color. And I usually dress how I feel reflections my emotions which are frequently changing so yes.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
my two sub style in my clothing are like semi formal(dress pants button up shirts etc)and kinda a more...paramiltary style(cargo pants camo and boots)

·
Registered
65 Posts
My style is constantly evolving, I'll go through phases where I'll buy a bunch of similarly styled shirts, then realize that I have too many or change my mind and move onto a different style. Plus my hair has evolved over the last ten years, one do at a time. I figure at this rate I'll eventually get to a point where I've tried so many styles that I'll find a mix that I like, or I'll just have a schizoid wardrobe..

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can actually look different just by changing my shirt. It's fun to show my friends. My eye colour also changes.

I don't have many clothes, but I can mix and match really well. I also know how to accessorize and use make-up really well. And when I get tired of something, I cut it up and sew it back together. It's really a matter of creativity. One day I'll be gothed out, the next I'll be a hippy. Though the faerie look is my favourite. I wish my body type would allow me to pull it off better.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Not I. In high school, I had hair that was every color of the rainbow but once I passed age 16, I had a look and I've kept it. I haven't changed the way I look in 15 years really, other than losing weight.

·
Registered
182 Posts
A few years ago around 18-22 I looked a lot different when I cut my hair and shave off all my facial hair which I do every two weeks. Now I almost look the same when my hair is growing back. What is scary is that I have strangers coming up to me sometimes thinking I am someone else or look familiar when bald headed. It scares me.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I have a tendency to take forever to grow out really long hair and then chopping it off with no feeling when I hadn't even considered it the day before. I tend to want to change a lot.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh yes. I've gone through so many differnt looks since teenagedom, it's ridiculous. Now that I'm older, I can't just shave my hair whenever I get a whim, which is why I love wigs. Fashionwise though, my look is definitely being solidified. My nails get the brunt of my changeabilty these days; I can't keep a color more than 3 days.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm pretty consistent. I get a little wound up and change my hair from time to time but not drastically. And I'm mostly casual but very put together.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yea that's just like me... I've gone through a whole bunch of different styles since middle school, eventually I'll just look in the mirror and find flaws with my current style and make a new one... then cycle continues.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I've pretty much had the same style since I was 15 (I'm almost 20 now). I think it's because I don't really care about style.

When I was 14, I decided to just let my hair grow and that's pretty much what I've been doing since. I've had my hair-tips trimmed occasional, but no trimming besides that. I've also dyed my hair red two times during this period (my hair is brown).

I always wear jeans, a t-shirt and an open shirt. I'm gradually moving away from flannel shirts onto regular shirts. Most of my jeans are packed with holes. Mostly because I find no reason to throw them out and buy new ones just because of holes..

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I dont give a hoot about my looks. I have been the same for ages.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
I have looked at pictures of myself on facebook and I noticed I never repeat any look. My look is always changing. I never keep the same haircut for a long period of time and I always find a new way to wear my clothes. Is this an INFP thing?
for me that type of change occurs every few weeks at most.
:)

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
I've pretty much had the same style since I was 15 (I'm almost 20 now). I think it's because I don't really care about style.

When I was 14, I decided to just let my hair grow and that's pretty much what I've been doing since. I've had my hair-tips trimmed occasional, but no trimming besides that. I've also dyed my hair red two times during this period (my hair is brown).

I always wear jeans, a t-shirt and an open shirt. I'm gradually moving away from flannel shirts onto regular shirts. Most of my jeans are packed with holes. Mostly because I find no reason to throw them out and buy new ones just because of holes..
hi. cut your hair, damn hippie. or meathead (not metalhead).
lol :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts