Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,936 Posts
I am xSTP

And I am neutral on ENFJs. I just know they always fall for me :ROFLMAO:.
But ESTP or ISTP?! I tend to get along well with ISTPs, most of my female friends are ISTPs for some reason.

If I look at my friends list, majority are INTJ, second most common are ISTPs and third INFPs. Dunno if thats by choice or just happenstance though.

·
Formerly 0.M.I.A.0
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But ESTP or ISTP?! I tend to get along well with ISTPs, most of my female friends are ISTPs for some reason.

If I look at my friends list, majority are INTJ, second most common are ISTPs and third INFPs. Dunno if thats by choice or just happenstance though.
Very introverted ESTP.

I am either 6w7 or 7w6. Usually means I am more antisocial except when I am directing an activity, trolling people for reactions IRL (not online), or peacocking while I perform. Outside those things I lean way more socially introverted if that makes sense. Like I am not the first person to lead convo or center of the room talking. Exception if I have been like managing and had to do public speaking for a work meeting, but that is not social really.

·
Formerly 0.M.I.A.0
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Umm, but who wouldn't want to put a ring on an ESTP?
Lol I would not want to try to put me in captivity hehe at least not while I am under age 50. I'd probably be fine getting married into my golden years.

The trick with STP is to make us not feel like we are in perimeters like a relationship

·
Formerly 0.M.I.A.0
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My text back to an ENFJ I spoke with

"Was fun. Looking forward to when we meet. And seeing what happens. Will definitely take it a day at a time with no expectations, but excited to see where things go."

Lol why did I write that. Because like with any other ENFJ I have ever spoke to in that way I woke up to like 5 texts. Alotta I am so excited about 'us' tone.

·
Registered
ENTJ
2,936 Posts
Very introverted ESTP.

Usually means I am more antisocial except when I am directing an activity, trolling people for reactions IRL (not online), or peacocking while I perform. Outside those things I lean way more socially introverted if that makes sense. Like I am not the first person to lead convo or center of the room talking. Exception if I have been like managing and had to do public speaking for a work meeting, but that is not social really.
Wow, you're a clone of me socially.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
I thought about it and to sum it up I attract guys that wanna explain me a lil something (ETs) and ladies who have a bad word to say (FJs). There's the occasional NP but what they want from me just. Acceptance from an ordinary person who can tolerate wonkiness.

·
Infractionated
Actually a thousand hermit crabs in a trench coat pretending to be human.
22,525 Posts
Estps, istps, infps, intps.

Idk why 😆

Reactions: shameless

·
Host
24,801 Posts
Well, I met an ISTJ in 1994 and married her in 1999. We divorced in 2015. I got reacquainted with an old flame (ISFJ) from high school. So either I'm a glutton for punishment, or I seem to gravitate towards ISxJ types. I suspect that I need some stability in my life (both of them have a spicy side once their immediate needs are met).

Reactions: shameless
ENFP Shepherdess | 3w4 (359) Sp/Sx
2,260 Posts
IRL very specifically EFP men, that is one ENFP and one (most recent) ESFP.
I fill the position of the responsible/studious one when paired~God knows why~I'm ENFP myself, so I unironically
think of these mergers as basically the blind leading the blind.
Both individuals were 100% the male equivalent of the "hot mess girlfriend" stereotype IMO.

·
Registered
estp 8
327 Posts
Lol I would not want to try to put me in captivity hehe at least not while I am under age 50. I'd probably be fine getting married into my golden years.

The trick with STP is to make us not feel like we are in perimeters like a relationship
I don't think a relationship means captivity, least not to me. I guess I don't relate to this common ESTP thing, maybe more related to 7.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts